Friday 15 June 2018

MONEY FROM ILL HEALTH

Not quite what I thought, this story when I first clicked on it.

Some years ago I attended what were purported to be a pain clinic called The Tranquil Group after keeping on about my pain they were very simply doing nothing about.

Pains that I now know are


  • Fibromyalgia
    • Pain in feet, 
  • Hypomagnesemia
  • Behcet's Disease
    • Though not diagnosed for myself it was for my daughter
    • Though this was first Behcet's, then it wasn't and it was something else .. then it was Behcet's again now they claim it is this something else ..
    • Yeah except Behcet's Disease is genetic and even my daughter knew I had it and when I read about it I knew it too!
    • Uunique Ulcers, Skin shite, 
Good God I really have no energy to complete this and cannot recall where I was going anyway.

Yeah .. this is a damned cheek though of the NHS and caused a few raised eyebrows from where I pulled the link from.

Oh I remember now .. yeah I went to three pain support groups which were nothing of the kind. Eighty minutes of beig told to bugger off and go private .. when they did not even bother to investiage at all about what ails us. Then twenty minutes at the end trying to get us to work five days a week for the NHS and they just about give you enough for a sandwich and cup of tea per day in ther canteen?!

The money from canteens and vending machines, I am not sure it is all public services, normally goes to the company running things. So likely Serco?

Google Serco and just read the info that comes up in the results to the right.



https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/nhs-will-help-to-find-jobs-for-patients-lbxvqn02l

No comments:

Post a Comment