Thursday 28 June 2018

WAR ON THE NEWS

Oh well here is another thing I've been expecting for the longest time.

I don't know currently if this is due the reasons I think it is our whether we will ever find out but it's something I expected.

If this attack on a news outlet is not for the reasons I have been expecting I can assure you is only a matter of time.

I myself feel a great deal of anger and disgust towards the news media outlets but this is not something I would ever do.

But lying in the media is bound to get discovered, it would no doubt had a very negative effect on others people's lives. Also when you think you can turn to the media as a last resort and they just ignore you ..

This had the recipe for a terrible disaster much later on down the road.

Because of its ever discovered by a victim that they were ignored and their life or someone close to them suffers or even dies as a result .. the anger that can overflow will be beyond control.

I might even get to this point yet. I have a death sentence hanging over my head but am more concerned with a living hell along with a death sentence hanging over the head of someone close to me.

I have had moments when I have thought about it and if the worst should happen I honestly do not know what I would do.

It is obvious that there has been a series of deliberate attempts to stop me, I have been lied to, lied about while having important things kept from me that have made my life worse. Offered help to start my own business and then stabbed in the back.

While I was still going through this I then learned my daughter was going through another series of hells .. moved to be with her to help her when I was not fit enough to due to what they kept form me and then watched as they did the exact same to my daughter and my grandchildren.

The fuckers even have the audacity to be patronising, condescending all the while fucking lying to your face. Then I realised that there is a concerted effort to get there hands on my grandchildren. Within weeks I was talking to three dozen women on a Facebook group who suddenly had these things happening to them. Then the school my grandchildren attend warned my daughter that they realised the government was up to something and told her to be careful Two families in the very same school had, had their children taken away from them.

Yeah .. that happens and later on everyone realises what was going on all this time and that the news media ignored it all? Yeah .. good luck with that!

Prying any children away from their parents is a recipe for disaster but with this happening to thousands if not tens of thousands of families? You end up with a shape and a direction. Spiral and downwards .. fast!

In light of the number of accusations about paedophilia from politicians to churches and from Muslim men to actors .. yeah and then there is Oxfam, the biggest name in charities?! Yeah .. you have a situation where you have several recipes for disaster. A veritable nuclear bomb ticking away waiting to go off.

The holding back, the obvious bias, the obvious shoving in of politics into escapism, taking of children, protecting paedophile rings? Come on now?!

It is so in your face it has to be by design?!

But .. why?

Maybe to take our minds off something else? Some upcoming natural disaster? I have often posted about my several possible theories on that one. There have been some odd and suspect and sudden decisions on recent years and I have asked myself if something spurred these sudden actions?

I have a sneaky suspicion that whatever it is we wont find out until it is too late and that in itself is the catalyst that will seemingly appear that everything is set on fire at once, metaphorically speaking.

In recent times it's become very widely known that the media of the western world lies through its teeth, don't hold themselves up to the same standards they expect of others, are biased, stick to a narrative and twist everything. They also completely ignore serious stories that can and have been fatal.

This was always destined to end badly.

But instead on changing our someone stepping in and shaking everything up they instead decide to double down and twist everything further.

The other issue you have with this when the proverbial cat has scarpered is that your basically stating that ..

  • Everyone is stupid
  • No one can make their minds up for themselves
  • Everyone else do not know any better and you should manipulate them into believing what you think


Yeah that's not good either.

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it: Maryland shooting: Five killed in attack on US newspaper - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44645986

No comments:

Post a Comment