Monday 11 June 2018

WORDS ETCHED ON BRICKS

Well I got tagged into something today.

As well as this something a few other things have occurred ..


  • A big organisation is backing down
    • I am not as convinced as the on that informed me .. so we will see
  • I think one lot of legal representation as been .. procured?
  • As far as the following is concerned and you might want to take note here ..
  • A fourth biopsy on the same individual has taken place ..
  • When it was supposed to be a check for healing before an operation sooo ..
  • Another long wait for another lot of healing and .. umm ..
  • I have more proof in a second patient close to me that the NHS lied to fob people off ..

  • Skin Ulcers!
  • Did not know what these were but later stated ..
  • These are down to blood clots .. not the case

  • Another friend of mine had same thing ..
  • These are down to your diabetes

  • I had the same thing inherited by the first person ..
  • These are down to dermatitis ..
  • Me .. "No they are not"
Real cause to all three ..

  • Behcet's Disease which all of us had several other symptoms for
  • A previous pharmacist stated what the NHS are doing by refusing to diagnose is create a whole load of ticking time-bombs ..
  • Yeah .. ME! Plus two other people, at least for now, that I know personally!
Now if you think these are bad and worthy of a legal case for medical negligence?! Ooh boy .. this is nothing .. merely nothing.

They went out of their way for over a decade to not diagnose three conditions I have which caused a lot of pain in two, embarrassment and are also fatal in several ways. They then tried to pretend, by not informing me, that one they diagnosed was causing me a lot of stress, was also painful and that I then placed lives in danger, when I am normally well known for helping others. These are easily spotted on my medical records as there can easily spotted several of the same lies I claimed sis years ago is a trick all public services use when they have been lying. Altering a fact on a document which, I did state they was incompetent, is very  easily proved by anyone that looks at it and is immediately obvious.

That is if you can find anyone that can even be bothered to even fucking look at it?! More on this in a few months time as I collect a list of big names some even from TV that lie in their advertising. Oh .. dear!

Now then I have covered them before but ..

Wirral NHS Trust? Ooh dear .. another patronising NHS trust with a complete lack of understanding, sympathy, bed side manner, complete bare faced lies and .. incompetence.

Listed as inadequate once or twice in recent times by the Care Quality Commission and now ..

Bad money management?

Might this be from being sued successfully? Because form what I have heard in the four short months I was up there, there may have been quite a few grounds for them to be sued?!

Then there was my own shocking experience which they did not even try to hide, Toby Tobin being one particular moron, and .. well I know of two people myself that have grounds to sue them. I was only there for four months and only spoke to five people who were local?! I do not even know everyone's personal story out of those five people. Only three of them.

Two out of three is bad!

Now they want a loan?! For £25 Million?!

No doubt to pay the wages of the Primary Care Trust and top hospital staff who do nothing and direct people to lie and fob off?!

Funny how after doing all this money saving we can judge from the boasting of David Cameron and George Osborne the public services are atill not doing their jobs, lying to save even more money, fobbing off to save even more money and .. still borrowing money?

I also read a report that they were going to make it harder to sue the NHS?! You might want to check that one out .. saw a headline somewhere and might have been BBCi?

Yeah ..

'We will lie to you to save money and when we fuck it up and kill you you cannot sue us as we will have it written into law that we are protected from these murders by calling them genuine mistakes and that we can only learn from our mistakes and make things better from learning from them'?!

Umm yeah .. except that only applies to unexplained conditions and my message to everyone out there that has a solicitor, plans to get a solicitor and to all medical negligence solicitors .. you cannot claim it is a mistake if you can show that said condition has been clearly defined in medical publications for years. An error for not bothering to fucking read is not an error .. it is a major oversight which is NOT the same thing. That is why it is called medical negligence!

LMFAO you really could not make this shit up!

No comments:

Post a Comment