Wednesday 20 June 2018

MISSING RECORDS

As it turns out there has been an inquiry into the deaths of patients at a hospital in Hampshire.

Now I wasn't aware of this going on and I did not intend to post about it .. until I decided to read it and noticed something ..

In the report it states that 465 people died, it says due to an over prescription of opioid drugs, but that they think another 200 had their lives shortened?

The part that caught my attention was when it stated that the medical reports of these people had gone .. missing?

This is one that's been knocking around a long time as concerns we raised in 1988. In 1991 nurses were warned not to take their concerns further.

Another report on all this criticises the limited Police investigation (they have shown to protect health professionals with any accusations made), healthcare organisations and would you believe, the GMC or General Medical Council. Well surprise, surprise!

What people should take away from this is the following ..

If this is something that's coming out now about events that took place in 1988 .. then what do you think will be divulged in 2048, yes that is a year I typed, about the events that went on in 2018?!

There's a great deal more today regarding hospitals and Doctors than there was in 1988.

So what things are going on they have managed to keep under wraps?!

I mean we are several years into the worst financial crisis since World War 2, are we not?

Think about that for a moment ..

  • Worst financial crisis in decades
  • Heading to a decade of enduring this crap


You do not been to be an ace mathematician to realise the numbers here.

Also how many victims are going to have to spend the next thirty years to get justice?!

The country, and world, is truly fucked up and you would have to be blind, an idiot or naive not to see that.

The hospital in question is Gosport Hospital and I do find it a real surprise that this was going on back then. Nothing would surprise me about the last five years or so but this and for around 1988 it is a surprise.

What should be obvious to anyone is that with seven years there must be a lot of bad things going on out there? I have never been in a time where I have had nurses, Doctors and even pharmacists tell me things about the NHS and government!

Quarter of a million people I estimate have read or watched my stuff online and yet one person comes on, probably Theresa May or the health secretary or eve Esther McVey, who came online to quite without links to proof that there is no conspiracy going on. Oh and that I should pull up my big boy/girl pants. Lol.

That was on another blog and I ripped into them and after I did that I got a few more likes within a matter of hours. Lol.

Gosport hospital: more than 450 patients died due to opioid drugs policy http://flip.it/BY7rww

No comments:

Post a Comment