Friday 29 June 2018

POVERTY TO THE EXTREME

Well this is .. an odd one?

The Independent newspaper had published a report, fucking .. finally, that the United Nations are going to investigate 'extreme poverty', that's what it states, in the UK?!

What the actual .... ?!

Yeah how long will that take and what will come of it?! We have already had an investigation into the way disabled people are treated that got nowhere, despite the Tories being found guilty.

Though as you know I don't think the governments we've voted in, OK not me, for years actually run this country.

I've said for a long time they they have been hiding this fact. In fact I was both saying it and gathering proof on this before I even started blogging. So over six years ago then.

I was warning my daughter about it when she was 14 and she is 25 now.

It's taking me that long but she had seen it now and has had a series of horrific experiences herself. Lied to, lied about, refused help and money like everyone else in her demographic. A demographic nobody had noticed the full extent of when it comes to mistreatment.

You have to consider that it's pretty serious for the United Nations to want to investigate the UK over these claims?

I must look into how this investigation came about .. did someone contact them?

  • Did lots of people contact them?
  • Did someone else showing an interest in all this contact them?
  • Was it on of the YouTubers I watch?
  • Was it me?


I've contacted a lot of people over the years and mostly been ignored. I contacted the EU and the ECHR among others.

Oddly in another report they state that a feeling of trust had to be rebuilt with disabled people over PIP and assessments ..

It's dead! There is no coming back from it .. especially the unfortunate ones that had died over all this.

I will never ever trust them or anyone else ever again.

My daughter has not repeatedly told me I was right all along and that she had learned that you cannot trust Doctors, the Police, the local council or the government. Not trusting the DWP goes without saying.

So yeah .. good luck with that one!

I have been hearing of people throwing themselves off bridges in the Wirral once or twice a month and someone I know who is a moderator for DPAC states that in Newcastle this happens once a week?!

That is a lot of people just in those two areas alone and there are a lot of bridges in the UK and a lot of ways to take your own life ..

Do you think that the United Nations have become aware of this?

Do you think someone contacted them about Calum's List and the recent reports that 120,000 (extremely conservative number and out of date) have taken their own lives since 2011?

If they investigate will they also discover the number of deaths reported to be attributed tot the NHS?

If this is just to pander to the concerns of the British people .. do you think that at some point along in the investigation they wont be able to pretend to do a report because many more have lost their lives since they started?

Do you think they will discover that some of the conspiracy theories are true, despite how they might sound a little insane?

One can only cross their fingers and hope!

On another side note .. yeah my turning up in result searches on LinkedIn has more than doubled in the last week?!

It seems that several people are checking me out.

EDIT: Oooh .. do you think they might discover that the government and the social services of the UK are hell bent of finding any excuse to take children away with single mothers and poor families and what they intended to do with them?! Oh good God .. I prey that they stumble across this and I cannot see how they can not.

Check out my post 'The Social Disgrace' and I have recently been told by my daughter she has been reading and has been shocked by many of the stories she has seen posted on the Facebook page I linked in that post.


The Sun reports that someone is furious about this investigation and well .. yeaaaah .. people can go to jail for this shit and were probably promised they would not be!

No comments:

Post a Comment