Thursday 7 June 2018

THE JET FIGHTERS AIM?

I love aircraft.

I have loved aircraft since I was a child and had book after book on them and die-cast model after die-cast model.

I was a big lover of Airfix aircraft too and was always being bought one of these which I only just recalled as I was typing that last paragraph.

I loved the British Jets of the Harrier, Tornado and the old BAe Lightning. Among others.

I also adored aircraft from around the world with the American's F-15 Eagle, F-18 Hornet, F-16 Falcon and F-22 .. Raptor did they call it? Or maybe that was what they called in in one of the many simulators I played years ago. In fact I owned a flight simulator for each of those I mentioned and probably others.

Software houses, let's see if I recall them all, were Rowan Software, Digital Image Design, Microprose and .. umm damn it! Memory does fail sometimes with long term stuff, though is mostly short term stuff, lol.

Then you have the Saabs the Dassault Mirages and your MIGS. MIG-29 Fulcrum and others. I also had a flight simulator for the MIG mentioned. In fact it has cheesed me off for years that there had only been two companies making flight Sims.

I even have my own family history involved in aviation in kind of a big way.

My great grandfather was a test pilot for Avro and the RAF and died in a plane crash test piloting the Manchester. As a result of his death they added two wings and it became the Lancaster. Two books can be found on my YouTube account with me pointing this out .. Test Pilots by Don Middleton and the Avro Manchester by someone called Cecil? Cannot recall author's name.

They added two engines to the Avro Manchester and renamed it the Lancaster and it went on to become .. well .. infamous. Especially in the films like The Dambusters.

I often wonder what he would make of the world today and his descendants .. predicaments. I would specifically ask him what he thought of what had become of his country and keeping the invaders out?

Speaking of invaders ..

So the now to to date version, sorry replacement,  of the Harrier has been arriving?

Well .. we did build part of it. The vertical take of fan housed just behind the cockpit if memory serves me well. Yeah .. Lockheed Martin needed our help and the aircraft still cost an effing fortune! I know and to be fair they may well have been at a knock down price? May?

Yeah I read a report about four Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II's arriving in Norfolk.

Turns out I must have missed the memo because there were already a lot more than that already here. I think it was fifteen already here?

Well I guess at many millions a pop they probably want to keep that quiet? I mean what with women and children being knowingly starved to death and all!

As it turns out these many multi million pounds a pop VTOL aircraft had their order number divulged. It's 138. One hundred and thirty eight of these have been ordered.

What I also found interesting was the slightest mention of aircraft carriers. Well can't remember if it said these had been built or not but .. these were stated to be £3.1 Billion and there are more than one as they were plural in naming them.

Now I've known these for years but back then .. well I didn't know they were actually knowingly and intentionally killing people off. Don't even have the balls or the humanity to issue suicide pills to make it all more .. humane.

  • They have been doing this to old age pensioners.
  • They have been doing this to disabled people.
  • They have been doing this to mothers.
  • They have been doing this to children.


All .. knowingly.

Soooo ... why are we spending all this money on hardware and who or what are we protecting exactly?!

Yeah .. sorry if wisdom and common sense shatters your illusions but what the actual fuck??

So in a hundred words or less and with it being widely known a very easy to search using Google .. "Who or what are they protecting?!'

Because I don't really know any more.

  • The Monarchy?
  • The Lying and evil government?
  • England's green and unpleasant lands?!
  • The fucking money they have told us for years they haven't got?!
  • The .. Puppeteers?!

They take people's money in taxes .. it is not their by birthright or any other means .. they are meant to run the country with it and the country, for me, is the people.

But they are not only not doing this but have not done for a long time and letting people die .. knowingly die as people have now been reporting and proven with her own comments in the House of Commons everyone seem to miss. Twice. People pointed out that many have died and that here has been an investigation and the response was to state that those things are not spoken about by the organisation responsible and she agrees with that. Because of privacy laws? For dead people?! REALLY?!?! Not forgetting the fact that it is already mostly in the public domain and .. well .. another thing missed .. no one asked for the names .. only the numbers!

To take money off the people it needs to be earned.

It is not just a big purse for the rich and powerful to spend on toys for themselves at the cost of human lives. But then again more of those murdered means more money at the end of each financial year. So with a quarter of a million murdered .. I guess they can keep on spending while telling us there is no 'magic money tree'?!

Britain’s new £120million F-35B stealth fighters touch down on UK soil http://flip.it/dzNP.u

Oh just in case people cannot be bothered to fact check or search ..




No comments:

Post a Comment