Friday 22 June 2018

THE SOCIAL DISGRACE


Right now tell me what is going on here?

Helping people back to work are they? So can anyone tell me why they are forcing you not to work?!

Along with several pages on corruption within the NHS, which according to one person who was an absolute idiot who commented there is no conspiracies, there are also pages on Social Services complaints. There are also loads on the DWP with PIP, DLA, ESA and UC all having several pages each. Each page has anywhere between dozens for the newer ones to hundreds and even thousands. Maybe even tens of thousands. Added to these are other variations of it .. like disabled groups there are several.

All these are doing the same thing and all have this weird demographic thing going on no one talks about. They do not even see it until I point it out privately and then I get “OOOH YEAAAH? I did not even notice that?!”

So .. in case you missed it .. my daughter, who has five children, four with her thanks to the social services being such wonderful people, she was forced to go to work .. while having a dangerous condition that can kill her of

  • Hypomagnesemia.
    • Which I also have.
  • Blood clot problem with 'S' Protein
    • Which it looks like they missed in my whole family
  • Folate Deficiency
  • Did I mention she has cervical cancer?!

Oddly since I posted that she had to take a job .. I then explained that she was ..

  • Threatened with Legal Action
  • For not going to a domestic violence course
  • Had to give up a job .. wait for it ..
  • Mentoring other women on domestic violence

Yeah .. I kid you not!

Since then I wanted to cover this in greater detail but I need to hear of other cases ot his happening and of course as is always the case in these instances ..

I knew full well there would be others because there is obviously a push .. to make a certain amount of mothers look extremely bad!

As I type this I have put a message on the page for people to contact me with permission for their names to be used and the name of the councils involved.

I am very, very eager and have been for a long time now to determine with councils if this is a nationwide thing? I am sure that it is with everything but with councils it is tricky.

With the NHS and DWP it is easy as they are nationwide but if I can show a pattern with local councils, especially right now then I will cause the harm and hopefully they will be forced to change?

Of course this is a Serco thing. Google Serco and look at the results you get just in Google and then go to their 'About Us' page? Privatised? Yup .. everything and they run it all even the armed forces!

Oh .. my .. God!

One of these women are literally a mile or two from me?! Lol!

  • AH
  • LB - working as a carer ss (social services) told me i was putting job before kids and wanted me to give up my job”
  • EXD – Accusation of neglect
  • JT -
  • JB -
  • AD -
  • YN -
  • CC -
  • SS
  • EP -
  • EG -
  • LW -
  • ND -
  • CL -


Ten after a couple hours .. let us see what transpires over the next 24 hours?

  • The Councils that were named ..
    • Central Bedfordshire
    • Grimsby
    • Southampton
    • Wirral
  • Had to do some digging to find the others involved for people that did not name their councils, probably from fear but you should never allow them to scare you ..
    • Derbyshire County Council
    • Doncaster Council
    • Bournemouth Council
    • Portsmouth City Council
    • Erewash Borough Council (Near Nottingham and Derby)
    • Dyffryn Ardudwy (North Wales south of Anglesey) Community Council
    • Preston City Council
    • Absolutely no doubt whatsoever there are a lot more?!

This is already pretty much spread out.

Let me make this perfectly .. clear ..

There are no ifs or buts .. the government is giving single mothers two choices ..

  • Be a lazy freeloader that will be starved to death
  • Or work, be taken to court and listed as a bad mother and have your kids taken away
  • But where do they intend for these children to go, I have to ask?
  • In light of recent claims and accusations .. this could be the story of a lifetime?!

Soo .. then? Which is it?

I mean .. you will get sanctioned under Universal Credit if you look for a job so starve or freeze to death or fall over and break your neck when you go several days without electricity .. unless you look for a job ..

..

In which case the another third of the evil trinity are just sitting there waiting to take you to court and have you listed as a bad mother and take your kids away .. unless you give up that job?!

How the FUCK .. does THAT WORK?!

Are the fucking clinically insane or so stupidly up to something that they are making it obvious?!

Oh .. but watch the mainstream media ignore this one like they do everything else and I am absolutely fucking certain the same demographic applies I this case too?!

I will tell you something else too .. despite everything that I post I have not tried to draw attention to myself or my blog for a long time .. because recent political leanings your not allowed to say certain things .. it is OK for some groups of people to suffer and die as long as you do not hurt the feelings of another group and this is just .. wrong.

This demographic just keeps coming up over and over and over again and I have been noticing it for ten years now.

What I have wanted to point out that this is intentional by the government to create divisions and the only possible and feasible reasons I can come up with are not good.

I have spoken to many others, face to face, online, on social media and each time that I point this out there eyes go wide with awe. They simply cannot believe they have not noticed this before.

I then explain my theory about divide and conquer and they say what I just did ..

That it is the only plausible explanation and agree with me!

The government is helping, well we all know is forcing, you into work and they help even more with the following which The Mirror is reporting that your also being forced to pay up to £1,000 childcare upfront?! Here you go ..


UK Social Services Facebook group on corruption, there are probably more, with 9,818 members .. I cn asure you this is about to go up ..


No comments:

Post a Comment