Tuesday 12 June 2018

NHS ENGLAND OFFICIAL COMPLAINT

Well they seem to be suggesting they have to do it ..

Cannot go to previous GP in question because he is no longer there and they do not have my medical records and were only doing what they were told to do by the NHS anyway.

Soo .. NHS England gets an official notification along with an attempt to rattle their cage ..

EMAIL ..


Dear Sirs

COMPLAINT REAGRDING HYPOMAGNESEMIA

I have a series of complaints I want to make but I will keep it to this one ..

Four years ago I attended my GP with intense pains in my thighs that had gone from once in a while and mild to intense and most days.

I was told at the time that he suspected I was suffering from low magnesium and told me to go to Holland & Barrett and purchase Vit ABC+.

I thought he was wrong but I did it anyway. As it turned out he was right and we had a discussion regarding this.

I had many symptoms prior to this and I had many symptoms appear previous to this.

This Hypomagnesemia, see if you can guess where I am now going as I know the correct term, was not checked on in any way shape or form, just as my Hypertension Stage 2 and Hypertensive Crisis was not either much to the shock of friends and family, one a social worker.

Now I am going to provide some symptoms that occurred post this Hypomagnesemia ..
  • Osteopenia
  • Heart Palpitations
    • Chest Pain, Tightness, Breathlessness
  • Sinus Tachycardia
None of which were followed up ..

Now here are a few things that I had long prior to the Hypomagnesemia diagnosis ..
  • Vomiting
  • Stomach Pains akin to Diverticultis
  • Tooth Decay and Tooth Ache (have right now)
    • Previous dentist wondered enough about to ask for my medical records
  • Back Pain
    • Yeah this might bite you in the arse ..
    • Was X-Rayed and told I had collapsing discs
    • But you X-Rayed me while in a foetal position and stated nothing was wrong
    • Now wondering if this is linked to the Osteopenia and Hypomagnesemia?
I then had to move north to help a daughter who had curiously had the same crap from you and your staff.

I have had a previous GP admit to me the things that you get up to .. just prior to quitting being a GP, stating that she had, had enough of you. Yeah .. you might want to look through my records to see who that was.
  • Don’t send patients for expensive tests
  • Don’t send patients for expensive diagnosis
  • Don’t send patients for expensive scans
  • Don’t give patients expensive drugs
All that said to me prior to the financial crisis before you started to double down on GPs.

As you should be able to find out .. I have had a long history of symptoms and despite an extreme resistance from you and every GP Surgery I was under I self-diagnosed Fibromyalgia and after being lied to by a previous and different GP I had this confirmed at Guy's Hospital.

So imagine my shock when I accidentally stumble across another diagnosis around the same time I realise the actual affects of Hypomagnesemia a few weeks ago that make me realise why I have Fibromyalgia and why I have had my entire life and career destroyed?

Why?

For money!

Though I am at a loss to understand how saving a few thousand is cost effective to someone who is capable, or at least was, paying a higher rate of tax in a high paid job?

Yeah I will tell you what I told GPs to get them to talk ..
  • Acquired BSc Applied Computing from Middlesex University
  • Was offered a Doctorate by Peter Pasmore working on the simulation software to teach keyhole surgeons on how to operate
  • Governments mistakes .. in underestimating me
    • Yeah I am an ichthyologist, batrachologist, herpetologist, orchid expert, interests in seismology, volcanology, astrophysics and quantum mechanics among others
The lying I previously stated regarding my Fibromyalgia?

Yeah that was Willow House Surgery and I know they got a call from you and told him I was secretly recording him. Yeah .. I had been doing that for years and I knew I was being lied to.

Also .. I currently have a GP so far away it is going to kill me and I have informed every one I know. 

So that in the event of my death there is a particular journalist that would need to be contacted.

As for my daughter .. while I was trying to help her recover from a domestic abuser who was locked up .. we then found out that you have and still continue to fuck up her life too .. starting with cervical cancer.

She also had many of my symptoms and I was pressurising her to get diagnosed and taught her as much as I could about how to spot lies and being fobbed off and in time .. she spotted it too.

A local pharmacist also knew what you was doing .. yeah did you not notice when they started to throw away thousands of pounds of drugs because they were gathering dust and going pas their sell-by dates? Good God you cannot even do a decent conspiracy without incompetence.

He told me that you was creating a ticking time-bomb by ignoring these conditions and that they would come back to bite you in the arse. I said you would use it as an excuse to privatise whatever was left of the NHS. Yeah I believe they have been selling it all off without the British publics knowledge for a very long time.

Little did I know that it would be both my daughter and I that would become the time-bombs?!

So ..

Daughter had cervical cancer that was missed and had an IDIOT GP recently tell her she cannot possibly have that, despite being DIAGNOSED WITH IT, because she is too young.

Given the same antibiotic .. umm TWICE?!

Let me think? Ooh yeah how about blood clots that were ignored?

Anxiety she was given the same shitty drug I was?

This lack of diagnosis was compounded when she was bullied and threatened with legal action by her local social services.

So she had nothing diagnosed despite asking but with a little help and encouragement over her symptoms and from me ..
  • Hypomagnesemia
  • Behcet's Disease
    • First was definitely was not Herpes
    • Then it was DEFINITELY Herpes
    • Then it was DEFINITELY NOT Herpes?!
    • Oh yeah that is about right
    • Gave her two lots of the same antibiotic too .. how intelligent?!
  • 'S' Protein Deficiency
    • Ooh so the blood clots are not nothing like that idiot Doctor insisted?!
  • Cervical Cancer
    • CIN Stage 2
    • Except why have four biopsies been performed?!
So then .. I want to complain because I have begged several GP Surgeries to look into these symptoms and there are eight GP Surgeries in total.

I am now not with my daughter any longer because of my illness and it not been monitored, diagnosed or anything done at all and even being warned about the OTHER effects of Hypomagnesemia or Behcet's Disease spotted.

I have also been through hell and back and think I am literally going to die some time soon.

I have also lost around £10,000 in inheritance because of all this lying.

Now I am only writing to you to give you an chance to explain and in all honesty and for bizarre reasons I cannot fathom, and have asked for an explanation, I have to send you this.

I cannot say anything else regarding another interested party but I can assure you that this will be the third part of this and not the first. In fact I am certain that parts four to six will all be about this crap .. as the other parts are involving other areas all linked to yourselves. Might not you .. directly per se.
Oh and if your reading this and are in disbelief .. well them maybe you should stop watching mainstream news as I have know for ten years it is corrupt and not reporting on certain stories and lying about others. Try checking the Internet and the comments sections of very popular YouTubers from around the world. Check the videos too.

Everything in the UK when it comes to public services and what we are hearing in the tabloids and the TV news media is false and even I am shocked at just how many people are aware of it today. A humongous and ever growing number of people that now appears to be growing exponentially.

Please do not respond with a far left crap attitude either where you switch around very serious crimes with what are essentially bugger all, misdemeanours if you prefer. Things that are nothing you make into a big deal while things that are a big deal you have been dumbing down for years.

On my blog I name you as part of what I call 'the evil trinity' where you lie to save money and that in turn allows the DWP and local councils to save money.

Please do not insult me or bother with excuses regarding this because I have proved it over and over again and if you really believe I am wrong .. fair enough. Go and believe whatever you want but I can tell you that I alone have convinced several hundred thousand people. Others are doing the exact same.

I look forward with great interest to any correspondence I might get from you.

Regards

Martin Haswell BSc

No comments:

Post a Comment