Thursday 14 December 2017

THE GENTLEMAN'S EXCUSE ME

Well this was a close one.

Do not get man of these but the last time it was .. less then two days. A Telegraph report about something Theresa May stated that I had stated two days before had .. been broadcast. I am not entirely sure when she stated the fact that PIP and ESA was going and by 2020? But it was what I stated in the DPAC group 36 to 48 hours before that .. caused me a surprising amount of bother.

Being someone that likes to cut in and dance around the edge's with death I am kind of used to it.

But a number of people reacted .. some upset and others .. angrily and it was even put forward that I should be kicked form the group?!

I was not even in there when all this was being said .. then spotted it and tried to defend what I said. It was demanded of me that I reveal my source but this would have made absolutely no difference whatsoever. I refused. To me that was proof.

But to naive people that think themselves intelligent because they know a few big words .. it was not proof of my integrity. They wanted a name. A name they would not recognise ad would just get the guy fired. It was not going to happen.

That was how I met a number of people and one in particular was Gail Ward.

She private messaged me and I had just been kicked off a Fibromyalgia group for saying the same thing and the first thing I said was "Go on? I know how this is going to go I have just been kicked somewhere else" She explained that she was not going to do that and just assured me I could confide in her .. I trusted her so I did.

Several people then believed me .. some did not.

Two days later when word got around that it indeed was a statement of fact .. some apologised .. others did not. Big to open their mouths .. not so big to open their mouths when they have made mistakes and do not look quite so intelligent anymore.

Disabilities do not change human character. At least not to that extent.

Still .. I do it to help people .. if I am going to get a backlash over something .. so be it .. I at least tried and maybe, just maybe I might reach and help some people with open minds who know me well enough to listen.

My solicitor from Mary Ward Legal was not aware that the government had changed the law on sanctions, going from 'Illegal', yes they were and you better believe it, to 'Legal'. She was not aware and neither was she aware that in the sanctions they are not touching your rent payments. They told me that at my first visit to the Job Centre in Price Street Birkenhead where I now unfortunately reside. Only because things are worse here with the authorities than they were in the place I left.

Someone much ore selfish than me would see this as a field day .. a gift from God, if you prefer. But I was saddened by this, what I was hearing and what I was seeing.

So .. with one of the best stories around now becoming instantly twice as bad as it was before and right in the belly of the beast.

There was only a matter of time before they realised it. Upon realising this they might .. see a major problem .. or threat.

That is what I have trying to be for the last 8 years.

Unfortunately for them .. they thought I had only done this for a few weeks when they discovered my dastardly plans. To counter dastardly plans you have to have equally dastardly plans but doing these in both a genuine, legal as well as factual manner .. well that is not easy. Especially when you do not have the resources of a big news network like Rupert Murdoch. Ooh he has just sold Fox for $54 Billion plus .. maybe he is coming after me?!

Well I did get warned about this .. many, many times. The first few weeks in which I started .. to a few days ago 5.5 years after I started. Plus others in-between.

Now I thought I would succeed a lot quicker then this and thought it wold be all over in a year or two and .. well no. It just did not happen like that.

I had built up a lot of evidence before I even started blogging .. thought it as enough .. thought I would hit the ground running and in the first yer or two the stories would race around and people would slowly flock to read my blogs.

I said it before it is like an illusion conjured up my a Magician. You are 'wowed' by the illusion but as soon as you know how it is done the lustre wears off .. so to speak.

Oh .. Spire Healthcare are on the TV for lying and it turns out that my daughter worked for them and knew about the lying. Should have seen the loo on her face when I explained not only did I know who Spire Healthcare was and that I covered them four years or so ago when I thought I had Charcot Marie Tooth Disease before later realising it was Fibromyalgia.

The story involves a weird one when I was on my way to the appointment but in the main part of the building, which was the wrong one. A tall blond man was walking towards me while speaking to someone else and he glanced at me. He stopped mid sentence and did ore or less a double-take. Dominick Mort.

As I passed by I wondered why this man had done this .. realised. or came to the conclusion that this was the man I was about to see, in a completely different part of the building and that he recognised me. I asked myself ow in the feck he knew who I was because at no point in my medical history had anyone taken a picture of me. At least not while I was conscious.

Of course he later turned out to the man I was about to see and someone I was in contact with at the time checked him out and told me all about Spire Healthcare.

I digress. Well in my defence it was something on TV and something that I covered and told the news media about years ago.

So I was tagged in something tonight.

The Work & Pensions Select Committee was contacted by me over a week ago .. in fact I had a response at the end of last week. They wanted to use my case and I blogged about it. I told them I would send a way better and more detailed report that would likely contain three times the data that I had already sent them. After all .. I only complained about UC and NEA. I did not go into details about DLA, PIP, IB and JSA along with HMCTS.

I then blogged that I did that.

I am sure that the powers that be have been trying to find a way to stop me for a very, very long time and I have seen instances where websites have been closed down. Even the infamous Calum's List is now gone but can be found on Facebook. That is no safe refuge either and I spoke to someone a few years back that was closing his Facebook page down because of threats from solicitors.

In fact is it not funny that all solicitor tend to do now is evil deeds? In my mind around 90% of the protect those with large amounts of money that invariably got up to no good. Those that are innocent tend to be the poorest and .. there is no recourse to justice anymore because justice commands a huge fee.

Yeah there are these 'pro bono' solicitors but you would stand a better chance of finding rocking horse shit! Where are they?

Five and a half years of blogging my guts out, uploading videos and audio recordings at my own expense .. putting up with my various issues and continuing on almost unabated. Where are all the contacts? Where are the offers of help? Advice even?

You start asking yourself whether or not 80% or more of he British populace are just amoral and just hide it from the public eye?

It may be too early to come to those conclusions and/or that may be because something else may be at play? Maybe the majority of the population is not .. amoral and maybe something is preventing the 'word' from getting out? Who knows?

So what was I tagged in?

It would appear that there is a

Victory for claimants as Government agrees to reform PIP & ESA process

Bullshit.

But it is a start. I think?

Bullshit?

So Atos, Capita and Maximus are going are they and half of the staff and heads at the DWP going to prison for breaking the laws and then manipulating and changing the laws so they can keep on causing suffering and .. well breaking the laws .. just the previous laws?!

Oh and that was the Parliament website and to do with the Work & Pensions Select Committee.

Just keeps on happening does it not? If you have not gone through my 3200+ posts you will note that things like this have occurred dozens of times.

http://www.parliament.uk/business/committees/committees-a-z/commons-select/work-and-pensions-committee/news-parliament-2017/reform-pip--esa-process-statement/


No comments:

Post a Comment