Friday 8 December 2017

THE WORK & PENSIONS SELECT COMMITTEE

Well that was a surprise.

I had been looking for the email to the ministers of the DWP and as I stated previously that I had emailed them before.

Well and thanks to my short term memory problems .. I cannot recall but seem to have emailed the Work and Pensions Select Committee. Oops. Well as it turns out .. it seems to be OK ..

I had an email from them and they apologised for the situation that myself and my family and the children involved.

That is the very first time anyone has said that .. certainly in a genuine way.

It also turns out that they want to use me .. or at least the data I had already sent them. Here we go again it is the late Michael Meacher MP circa January 2013 all over again.

I am coming for you DWP .. I warned you and I warned you about this along with all your compatriots in the NHS and the local councils.

Now you have nowhere to hide. Lol.

Well .. that makes me feel much better! I was having a bad couple of days and had some chest issues earlier .. just getting to the local shop again.

I was beginning to feel like I was heading down a dead end as for the sixth time in a row the Citizen's Advice sounded like they was going to be about as much use as a wet paper bag. They might prove otherwise but .. it did not sound like it on the last phone conversation with some woman. Did on the previous phone conversation with a guy called Steve.

The Work and Pensions Select Committee stated that they could use the report I sent them nut this was severely cut down. So I said I would speak to the other person being treated like crap and get back to them with a more detailed report.

Finally I see a chink and finally the situation I knew as a really bad one has been recognised as such by the best group that it possibly could.

Funny then that as I know reporters peruse my posts for ideas and leads that none of them have gotten into contact with me?!

But then maybe they linked me to the time previous to me starting this blog when I sent them a set of no less than four DVDs fully loaded with data? Data they ignored, did not go through or were paid to bury it? So maybe they will not contact me out of embarrassment or being called out by me? Imagine me asking the BBC, who killed my father anyway, or Sky, the Independent, Telegraph, Observer, Times (not sure about this one), Daily Express, Daily Mail, Mirror or any other I sent the data to being asked “Oh so NOW you want to talk to me?! Why not back then?!” Lol.

Yeah .. no! I will not get contacted by anyone in the media except some independent paper possibly or a local rag .. not owned by a big corporation or news group?

This will also be interesting considering the recent actions I have taken and it is such a relief to have .. relief again from the way I was feeling. I am here to help and am feeling like crap because everyone else has this self-entitled feeling to far more of the taxpayers money than decent, honest people trying to get by. People that happen to be very vulnerable.

This was the kind of reaction I expected a long, long time ago. I guess all good things come to those who wait?

I think I know which particular section they are interested in the most .. the one that proves incontrovertibly that they are not interested in getting people back into work at all .. not even the disabled people. Shows without a shadow of a doubt and maybe .. just maybe .. my holding back this time has made the difference?

What I will do is see what they say once I have compiled and sent them a report and had a reply. I will then deem whether it is wise to publish anything or just give positive hints regarding things?

It would be so good if I could give people some hope. I cannot imagine what that might feel like to me but I suspect it will feel out of this world to give hope to so any people, especially as I am hearing of more and more people wanting to take their own lives!

Is that a light I spy at the end of this very long tunnel that I have travelled in for so very long now?!

No comments:

Post a Comment