Thursday 7 December 2017

THE YEARS BEYOND EVIL

We have not just briefly stepped ever so slightly beyond evil they have taken ten steps beyond it, keep taking further steps and we have stayed beyond the point of evil for several years.

There is only one thing that even the most naive idiots can take from all this. For amoral people it is not applicable.

They are killing people and they do not care.

What I got tagged in tonight, yeah that is happening a lot, is yet another story of the proof that the government, in this instance the Tories, and their Puppeteers are deliberately killing people.

You would be right for thinking this is because someone has died in a news report and you would be quite right. What you might not expect to read is that his death was not as a direct result of the government or the inevitable involvement in this story of the DWP.

I am so fucking pleased that these days I see the government mentioned, Theresa May and the Tories mentioned but most of all the DWP themselves. Gone are the days where everyone blames Atos, or previously known as Atos Healthcare, and that they need to be reported to the DWP.

I lost count of the number of times I told groups of disabled people 'Noooo! This is the DWP and despite Atos being an evil company they are merely hired thugs for the DWP and government'.

I pretty much knew I would not be getting close to my goal until I started to see people blaming the DWP and government directly and no their henchmen.

Phillip Balderson was a cancer patient .. declared fit for work and sadly succumbed to the disease before his appeal could be heard.

Nice one Her Majesty's Thugs and Hatchet Service .. ooh sorry it is HMCTS so yeah it is Her Majesty's Courts & Tribunal Service but it is more the former in reality than it is the latter.

Phillip Balderson was 46 and worked at a Lake District Hotel. He had Oesophageal cancer which is odd because they suspected I might have that a few years back when I just started vomiting regularly. Still do and go through periods of doing it then it dies down. Never diagnosed properly I do not think .. just listed as Oesophagitis but that is supposed to heal up after taking the Proton Pump Inhibitor drugs but after twenty years never has. My daughter gets the heartburn that I do to.

Oddly I also suspect a head MRI that was performed at Chase Farm Hospital as well as a back X-Ray I know for a fact was performed in such a way that the issue I knew I had would not show up.

I was told that the MRI would be back in two weeks .. a time that normally only suspected cancer results return. Otherwise it is six to eight weeks.

Oddly enough I have just bee through that two week time quote a second time but for someone else I do not want to lose.

It jay turn out that we get that two more ties for two other scans?!

I also stated to you long ago now that those that work in the Job Centres, though there are still some amoral wankers in many of them, were not happy with what the DWP are doing? DO you recall? Well then look at the following quote from the link found below for the Mirror story ..

His daughter Chloe Balderson, 23, said: "He had terminal cancer and they were trying to send him to work. The people at the job centre were disgusted."

Told you so.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cancer-patient-dies-before-could-11654734#ICID=sharebar_facebook

Those young and budding history book writers are filling their fountain pens and inkjet printers I tell yah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment