Tuesday 5 December 2017

EXPANDING INTO ASKING FOR COMMENTS

I have decided that due to this becoming a thing ..

.. that I am going to start approaching people directly for comments in situations going wrong.

Like this business with Child Tax Credit and HMRC asking for many thousands of pounds from mistakes several years earlier.

Still cannot get over the fact that they failed to see billions upon billions missing that they failed to see and are now seeing hundreds of thousands or even millions that simply are not there?!

So here is the email I have sent to HMRC.

EMAIL ..

Dear Sir/Madam

I have been reporting about failures and corruption within the pubic services and government for several years now .. I have decided to venture into attempting to get comments.

It has come to may attention and since then I have had a great many mothers speak to me that a large number of people are having over-payment letters being sent to them for thousands of pounds.

This is for many periods many years beforehand to, something that would be difficult to prove.

However .. it has also come to my attention that in a great many cases your demands for money is simply wrong and easily proven.

Would you care to comment?

Yours faithfully

Martin Haswell BSc

No comments:

Post a Comment