Wednesday 20 December 2017

DOUBLE TROUBLE FLU

That's something of an understatement but it's a play around with a name going around the UK for a particular flu virus.

What I read kind of makes sense .. to a point. Or stated that there is a flu virus going around that affects you .. hmm didn't note a time, then a little while after you think it has gone out comes back with a vengeance?!

It certainly seems much more aggressive than it did previously and .. seems to be worse at night. It starts to play up a bit more when it's late but then wakes you up in agony early in the morning.
They called it 'Double Flu'.

Only .. well I've had what seems like three doses of flu, coughing right now.

First I had it fairly bad but variable for around five weeks .. then nothing for a couple days .. then mild dose for two or three days .. then a couple days break again and then four days back .. WHAM!!

Only things I had worse than this was what they called Swine Flu but that didn't last anywhere near this long. Ten days or so of I recall correctly?

Many years ago I contracted what they call Chinese Flu .. which lasted about three weeks .. which shocked me at the time as it was supposed to be ten days for colds and flues.

Now I've been affected for over five weeks which could be over eight of its the same virus?!

God help anyone is that contracts this strain!

No comments:

Post a Comment