Friday 1 December 2017

THE ULTIMATE OF ACTIONS

The next morning several things have come to light in relation to what I've been posting about very recently ..

  • The BBC did a piece on children with Autism including the lack of care, unacceptable waiting times and covered by the Care Quality Commission
  • Chris Packham, normally associated with animal programs like Spring and Autumn Watch, said in interview that lack of care for sufferers with Autism was unacceptable
  • I was also told that the NHS in Wirral was deemed as inadequate by the Care Quality Commission

At least two schools have been closed down, one or both in Wallasey, for being inadequate

But like I said to the person who informed me of this .. I get even suspicious at that last one because it might be what the government wanted ..

An excuse to close down more schools? To save money?

An excuse to get ahold of the land for building projects, to make money?

I have a friend who simply didn't understand how the hospital made a mistake .. I know from the tone he thinks I'm being lied to again.

No, no, no these organisations can't make these sorts of mistakes .. so I must be stupid and naive and being lied to.

At least I can message him now and inform him the the NHS for the whole borough had been deemed inadequate.

I did have a good meeting with a new GP, though not technically my GP. Since then things have gone a little awry.

I've tried to stress the situation I have now found myself in unexpectedly in the hope that I won't get messed around. Because it's not just me that will suffer now.

I'm here helping a very young mother with for children. Two as I've previously stated are autistic and all on the at risk register and still being pestered. Two adults have received well over 160 phone calls all through the night from the perpetrator of the domestic violence from with prison. That's over 160 to each person. So 320 plus across two phones.

This man still thinks he is a husband in the normal sense and even asks for money to be sent to him.
Trust me when I say this a deranged, troubled and dangerously obsessed person.

He thinks he is getting out and coming back home .. only, over my dead body.

Wanted to die anyway .. what better way to go than to do something good? A sad as that may sound.

When I had my only operation, that didn't go well afterwards and led to me being kept in hospital, I told the anaesthetist at Chase Farm Hospital "I don't mind if to you kill me, just don't cause me any unbearable pain". She replied "Awe .. don't say that".

I didn't come out of the general anesthetic very well and was sick as a parrot. I don't feel normal again until around midnight and then was stuck on hospital all night with no cigarettes. Well .. no tobacco to be precise. Well .. I had tobacco .. at at least I found it early the next morning and snuck out of a fire exit and had one. I remember that being pure bliss. It gets like that. I wish it didn't but it does.

The Citizen's Advice Bureau in Birkenhead we supposed to call me yesterday.

They called me the day before when if just found out there was supposed to be a full body MRI performed, except the appointment took place but the MRI didn't.

They actually asked me what I needed help with?!

You can't do that with me at the best of times .. but ..

  • They were informed about the business start up with NEA where I was stabbed in the back ..
  • Previous cancellation of PIP and that my chest problems have gone from monthly to daily ..
  • That Universal Credit now seem to have halved the previously quoted payments .. meaning I'll not be able to pay my rent in and renew my tenancy here in Birkenhead in four months time ..
  • That I have a disability anyway, my daughter had the same and that in here helping her and the fur grandchildren, two of which are seriously autistic..
  • That my daughter also has a cancer scare.


But they need me to tell them what help I need?!

Then they don't call me back! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment