Monday 18 December 2017

THE BLOGS REPORT

I have discovered that .. my adverts have been missing from my blogs, or at least from one of a dozen blogs.

Now .. the plan was that .. the weeks of attending NEA and business advisors and the large amount of investment from my own inheritance would see me become .. self-sufficient.

That was the plan and that was why I spent £20,000 on a single car and a shed load of photography equipment that is still missing four items.

  • One Sony G 70-400mm f4 Lens (fits with 1.4x Teleconverter) = 560mm f5.6 - BIRDS)
  • A Wireless Flash .. Godox or Nissin
  • T-Mount Adaptor for Reflector Telescope
  • A PC able to edit 42 Mega Pixel Photos and 4K Video
    • AMD Ryzen 8 Core of AMD Threadripper 12 Core
  • A camera drone, Mavic Pro or Typhoon H
  • Had wanted a Celestron Reflector Telescope for Astrophotography too!
    • Planned use with Sony A99II DSLT
  • A used Sony A7 and Zhiyun Crane Electronic Gimbal for longer videos, travel photography
  • Sony 300mm f2.8 (£6,000) and Sony 500mm f4 (£12,000) are merely dream only lenses

What I did get was ..

  • Sony A99II DSLT (£3,000)
  • Sony G 70-200mm f2.8 Lens (£2,400 RRP £2,700)
  • Sony Zeiss 24-70mm f2.8 Lens (£2,000 approx)
  • Sigma 85mm f1.4 Lens (£550 RRP £1,100)
  • Sony 1.4x Teleconverter (£300 RRP £450)
  • Sony Camera Grip with extra batteries (£300)
  • Remote Control (£80)
  • Extra Sony Battery (£70)
  • Two third party batteries for Camera Grip
  • Lowepro Whistler Camera Bag (£250 approx)
  • Lowepro Toploader Camera Bag (£80)
  • Cotton Carrier Camera Holster (£80)
  • Benro Gimbal (Quarter of price of others t £80)
  • Carbon Fibre Tripod (£100 when a Gitzo is £700)
  • Andoer Carbon Monopod (£80)
  • Sets of filters for landscape photography (£100)
  • Sensor Cleaning Equipment (£80)
  • Lens Cleaning Equipment (£50)
  • Security Box (£100)
  • Padlocks for Security Box (£30)
  • Probably several items missing

  • Land Rover Discovery (Wildlife & Landscape Photography, protecting gear, four grandchildren) (£8,200) Rear can be used as photo studio in bad weather!!
  • Insurance as lost no claims thanks to DWP (£2,000)

  • Car for daughter with disability and four grandchildren, two autistic and victims of domestic violence Plus Road Tax (£1,000)
  • Rent since DWP stabbed me in the back (£3,800)
  • Presents for kids (£150)
  • Christmas Presents for family (£150)
  • Food (God Knows?)
  • There will be things I just cannot think of or just plain forgotten ..
  • Oops, Used Samsung Galaxy S6 for daughter that got screen broken by Autistic child

Now the blogs that I had intended to build up over a year .. with trips to Scotland, Wales, Peak District and China part of the grand plan ..

  • asaintcalledallnights.blogspot.co.uk
    • Main Corruption Blog ( umm .. ?)
  • myastronomyastrophysics.blogspot.co.uk
    • Loved since childhood, love Carl Sagan own Cosmos
  • myphotographyexerience.blogspot.co.uk
    • Always leaned towards being artistic, Bokeh, landscapes
    • Oops?! Only just noticed the spelling error! LOL!
  • britishwildliferare.blogspot.co.uk
    • Been into this since a child, spot things that are different, rare like Orchids
  • cpusandcomputers.blogspot.co.uk
    • Subject my degree is in, yes Degree, hardware, software and games
  • understandingtropicalorchids.blogspot.co.uk
    • Another area of nature I love .. mostly tropical Orchids
  • japaneseacers.blogspot.co.uk
    • Got into because I loved Bonsai .. another blog?
  • repsamphibsfish.blogspot.co.uk
    • Been around since a child .. amphibians being my main thing, highly knowledgeable
  • I even started one on Music ..
  • pinkfloydmyheroes.blogspot.co.uk
  • The names of the pages were never really seriously thought about and why they look crap .. because I never thought they would get as far as they did before I gave up!

I could do blogs on ..

  • Mountain Biking
  • Seismology, Meteorology, Volcanology or combination of the three
  • Archaeology
  • Science Fiction
  • Geology & Fossils?! (Just remembered that one!)

I had thought that by now I would have been to the Peak District for a week, Snowdonia for a week, Scotland for a week and planning my trip to China and collected a few tens of thousands of pictures and a few thousand videos.

Just imagine .. I visit somewhere with camera and I have architecture, archaeology, wildlife, landscapes, geology and fossils all possible targets within a given area. That is what I call productive.

With the right planning an area can be capitalised on in the best possible way.

But all is on hold right now .. with no end in sight.

But it is not just the simple fact that I have a dozen blogs, yeah there are others, and a YouTube channel .. no .. it is the fact that I have worked on them piece by piece for five years.

The plan was to slowly build it up and then when he inheritance suddenly came a long I had my chance to blitz it for a year.

The ultimate point to make for those that whinge, bitch and whine (amoral Tory voters mainly but not all) about people who do not work and claim benefits ..

.. I FUCKING WORKED!!

None of this includes the fact that after spending five years teaching and helping people .. I am now trying my hardest to care for some that are not being cared for by others .. that are tasked to do so.

But they have all been paid while I have not.

So for those that are amoral .. or just pain stupid .. get .. the fuck .. out! You moronic amoral and/or naive tossers!!

LMFAO!

You hear people always say daft phrases that cannot possibly be true like .. 'the possibilities are endless'?

In my case they very much seem like they are and even though they are not actually endless .. but have a great deal of potential .. these can actually increase over time.

That is if my dodgy heart or other ailments to do not cause my downfall before I reach my potential?

It is .. frustrating if I am honest.

That is not when it is not absolutely petrifying, bloody frustrating, anxious as hell and .. completely unknown.

My confidence has .. escaped me and this is an occupational hazard due to my health bought about by .. my many health symptoms all caused by one single solitary condition and sparked into life by the very government and their public service who claim they are helping us, the public.

They are not helping anyone at all in any way shape or form to the claims that they make almost daily in the mainstream news media and more annoyingly .. the mainstream news media are either colluding with them on this or are so effing stupid that they have long since ceased to be fit for purpose.

As far as I am concerned all mainstream media groups belonging under one banner or person, like Rupert Murdoch for example, should be broken up.


But everything I was planning had to be halted not just because of certain public services lying and cheating me .. but lying and cheating those further down in my family tree and three from five having disabilities, all at risk from a Muslim husband who is dangerous and possessive and my daughter does not even believe now that he will be locked up for ten years like they promised.










No comments:

Post a Comment