Tuesday 19 December 2017

THE COLD THAT STAYS

OK I have decided that after another bad night I have had enough.

I have either had three flu viruses over the last eight weeks or so or I have had the same virus with a couple of days break here and there before it comes storming back again?!

I am not one to go in anywhere when I have flu but this is ridiculous.

One of the kids has had something wrong and this may have been affecting her a couple of weeks? So much going on hard to keep track.

Anyway I a going to ring someone .. here in this strange land and see what they say, just it sure if it will be GP Surgery or '111' just yet.

I also checked online as I did not think that contracting three viruses in quick succession or having one that lasts 8 weeks is even possible.

Then I discovered something they are calling 'Aussie Flu' and they have been worried that it would come here and that one seems to linger.

Odd that there was a report of someone dying from it because it has felt like that a few mornings now but then it abates a little during the day.

Oh and I a in strange land, do not know the area or places .. or at least very few of them, have bad motion sickness and this damned anxiety .. God help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment