Wednesday 20 December 2017

THE CHANGING OF LANES AGAIN

There seems to have been something else now taking place .. ?

The social worker, who in all honesty seems very nice if a little out of place, turned up unexpectedly today. I had wondered why this was. I get a little suspicious of sudden visits but that is all .. a little suspicious.

However some surprising things took place ..

  • She knew about upcoming treatment and I am glad she was told the same thing that I was ..
  • That she a going to refuse treatment for any pre-cancer of cancer cells
  • She as asked why ..
  • The reply was to ask if she would live like this?
  • A hamper of food was provided
  • A promise of Christmas gifts was promised for the next day .. both these were a surprise
  • The very first promises of actual help with the new home ..
  • A dishwasher was out of the question as it is deemed a luxury item
  • Clearly they know nothing of looking after autistic children especially two with two other children in tow?

Still .. this was a start and something of a surprise and let us see how this turns out.

The fact is that even without said treatment needed the mother is still going to be listed with a disability.

A second child is going to be listed with Autism.

A second surprise came with the mentioning of the older Autistic girls meltdowns and violence which despite telling this story earlier to another support worker .. we was told about how they the mother needs a four bedroom property.

“Once we get you I this new property we will work towards getting you a four bedroom property”

All I need now is to be told I am getting my Personal Independent Payment back and I will consider this a roll and .. it gets me working, doing what I had intended and planned to do the last five year throughout 2018.

I would like my daughter to have a car with the proper seats for autistic children and enough space for four kids and a few things for her house. Despite my on finances I have bought her a ..

George Foreman Grill for Ten Portions

She is dying to try it.

Help them eat healthier and cooking easier and without the need for washing up frying pans and saucepans.

Also if there ends up being a gas cooker and the gas runs out .. there is always the electric George Foreman Grill.

I ha also forgotten that the cooker does not work, or at least the oven does not. It is small and ,, well , weird anyway and has the tiniest footprint I have ever seen on a cooker. My frying pans I gave her simply do not fit. Not with anything else on any of the rings at all that is for sure.

So it is .. interesting.

I would be lying if I said I didn't have any theories about how this has happened and the young mother did state that she thought she would get a lot of visits just before the court case, which is about two weeks away now.

I have been with the shakes myself. I crashed out inside my thin blanket I have available for over an hour and am sitting here with it wrapped around me once again. I am hoping that the shakes are the last of it now .. a sign that after what must be eight weeks on and off I am at the end?!


So let us see how this works out?

No comments:

Post a Comment