Tuesday 24 July 2018

THE TWO REVERENDS

It's funny really.

I've said it on here over and over again and I've started this to friends and family members over and over again. You have to think of some things as more than just numbers.

When my blogs and YouTube channel started attracting numbers in the hundreds and early thousands I asked myself an interesting question ..

What do these people do for a living?

As a result of this I thought that on time I'd get my first interesting contact ..


  • Journalists
  • Literary Agents
  • Solicitors not happy with the UK, like John Cleese.
  • Others like me.

Now to be fair and just in the first year or two I had a literary agent, who then didn't contact me about publishing anything. I also had like a ghost writer. Or someone that writes books about it people with unusual lives. They also didn't get in contact about doing anything.

But these were the early days. It felt good that as the numbers went up and within a year or two this appeared to be inevitable.

But three years on and I never got any more literary agents interested it following me. I never got any more ghost writers, if that's what they are called? I never got journalists or solicitors at all.

Of course I had no idea at the time how corrupted and biased mainstream media was back then. I knew there was something wrong .. just not how bad.

If I published a list of those I contacted it would literally look like everyone. They all got a set of four DVDs too. National and local, tabloid and TV. Nothing.

After the complete lack of response I realised two things ..

As well as being far more corrupted than even I realised they were akin to the old comedy about a news room, Drop The Dead Donkey. They didn't actually give a shit about people's suffering and dying.

I also realised it was totally pointless sending them anything else as I carried on gathering evidence.
The funny thing is though out of all those that have read my blog .. one is listed as a reverend and I might be about to gain a second?

For all I know there might be others?

I don't know the professions, jobs and careers of everyone that's ever visited my blogs.

In fact it's a tiny, tiny, tiny fraction. Something like 0.00001% at a guess?

I've seen a few of what people do who have followed me. On one blog.

It's also weird that something might be about to happen, though both my daughter and me have been here before. Many times. Hard to get excited or even feel calm and normal about anything at all, to be honest. Not any more.

It's also odd that it could be right now because I feel like I'm at the end, though the end of likely to be a month away, maybe two?

Well .. that is of course unless the heart plays up and does me in? Cardiac Arrest, Heart Attack, Sudden Death Syndrome and the extreme anxiety among many others make life unbearable on their own.

But I feel trapped. In more ways than one.

Trapped in this physical world and trapped in the hell I'm living in.

When Brian Harvey said he was basically trapped in his house I knew exactly how he felt.

I don't even have a house to be trapped in.

I have a 5ft8 by 8.5ft room. In other words, tiny. I also have someone close by that's difficult and compounds my issues no end. I normally ignore them but that's impossible to do all the time. I also get visits into my room.

I literally start having heart issues as soon as they are keeping on. You certainly cannot talk to them about this shit. Health or the politics it always goes one of two ways ..

Either disagree or turns out around to make everything about them. Yup .. even with everything I've talked about you would be forgiven for wondering what the hell they have to talk about over my shit. Feck all to be honest and explaining it would be embarrassing.

Light dizzy spells I've never witnessed and .. umm .. flu? Lol. Narcissism is out in orbit with this one, let me tell you.

So will anything occur? I don't know too be honest. If it does will it help my daughter and/or me? Much as I would like it to I doubt it very much.

But I'm always told to keep strong and keep in fighting. Like Brian Harvey I've been in this battle for twenty years. I just didn't realise it in the beginning when the first alarm bells started going off.

I've also always stated that to treat people this way and just leave them could not be more evil.

It would be far more humane to issue people with some sort of suicide pill or make voluntary euthanasia legal.

Because his it is right now is your ordered to remain while your also persecuted while they make everyone prejudiced against you. While, of course, they stand behind you with a metaphorical whip. Telling you what you can and cannot do, legally and physically. While they break all the rules, get paid for sitting on their arses while destroying people's lives. Some or many committing heinous crimes while they are at it.

I often think how today we are reaching a point where there is plenty of reason for a group to rise up in a revolution. I often think that upon hearing that starting might actually provide me with my only source of hope? Can't see it coming from anywhere else to be honest.

It's been an ingenious plan all this. A shame they wasn't so smart when it comes to saving the country?!

Maybe the ingenious plan to save the country and its people and children will come from somewhere unexpected?

Time will tell and I hope I'm around to witness that. Put a smile on my face to know those responsible for these terrible times and crimes works be ousted.

Personally if I am going to die I would rather die fighting for something I believe in than just lying down and giving in. Does not appear to be another way out at any rate.

The difficulty is no doubt they would label any rising as terrorists but that does not work any longer if enough people realise the truth.

They do not even need to know the whole truth .. just that is is going on everywhere and right across the UK. Once they know this I am sure things will be very different, one way or another?

It is literally the way I now see this going in the next few years. I cannot really see how it could lead anywhere else?

At first I was sceptical about this ever happening .. I thought it would have all turned around long before now? But it has not and it has gotten worse.

More and more things are leaking all the time, despite Sadiq Khan's policing of the Internet and Londoners complaining about the amount of street crimes ignored by the Police and how no one feels safe. That was some chat thing with James O'Brien on LBC Radio.

The LBC Event ..


As for the normally biased mainstream media and how the further left they are the worse they are, except when it is them of course ..

The Guardian did a strike on Bearing again .. as he does not sing to their narrative and he calls them out for BS .. is there not one tabloid or TV news out there that does not twist, omit things or completely ignore serious stories altogether?

It is truly a mad world we now find ourselves in and I still cannot shake that feeling that we are being quite deliberately distracted .. from something ..






No comments:

Post a Comment