Tuesday 24 July 2018

THE MAINSTREAM SPIRALLING

It has been known for some time now that the mainstream media in the western world is corrupt and biased. They lie, cheat, twist, omit and .. best of all they got it wrong.

I did not really care much for the last US elections but I became interested and the news media behaved in such a dick like and over-confident manner that I wanted Trump to win just to see the looks on their faces.

In all honesty Bernie Sanders was the one I was rooting for and I will never figure out how Hilary Clinton beat him, That, quite simply .. stank.

Now one thing I have wondered is how these mainstream news are still going as I thought, backed up by Trump's win, that some must go out of business. I am also still expecting this and am sure it will happen in the UK and across Europe, before very long.

CNN and another seem to be the worst in the aftermath of Trump's win and they behaved like spoilt children, obviously not handling that they were wrong and that Hilary Clinton was not President. I guess a lot or privileges they thought they would get were not going to arrive after all? Bummer!

But in their behaviour they only made themselves look even worse and on and on it continued.

As it turns out there is a tabloid I was not familiar with based in New York called The Daily News and I only came across this recently. This is because a few videos have popped up speaking about how they have now had to lay off many people.

The tabloid has been around for like 80 years or more but it was stated that only in the last couple of decades it went left-wing. Well that proved to be a mistake.

It is bad enough that they do what they do .. not allow their own public to see all the facts and make up their own minds. This alone is contemptible.

But what you have is nearly all media also leaning politically and something I always thought was wrong regardless of the direction .. and it all leans the same way.

So most media is leftist and even those supposed to be leaning right now do not appear to be and an ever growing number of people see this.

Here is a little known fact .. I used to think it would be a much nicer world of things were more left in the way that we do things ..

.. except after twenty years of being treated like crap and the last 14 being lied to more and more and more and my life becoming something worse than the fiery pits of hell itself .. yeeeah .. no!

Sorry but to me they are all hypocrites and because of this I hate them with a passion and they are only lucky I am not a violent person .. or should I say destructive person?

A family member has now realised that I am being targeted and said that I have to stop doing what I do, or blogging. I said

"Do you think we will be treated right and everything reinstated if I just stop doing what I am doing?! No .. it wont. I am on the radar and like I have told you for years I have been on their radar for years. They wont stop"

Apparently I have also heard that Twatter has been banning people for their political stance, though I read somewhere that the CEO stated they would never do that. Twatter is leftist soooo .. yeah hypocrites, Wherever you go that if leftist you can spot this because they are biased and they lie. You will find that they ban things that are seemingly nothing and normally to stifle free speech, unless it is their kind of free speech.

They ban or go mad about something someone said that is not that bad, reporting like they would like to burn them at the stake. But when one of their own does something really, really, really bad they dumb it down and act is if it is nothing. Then go mad once again if someone acts against this behaviour.

Here is a video about the lay offs ..


No comments:

Post a Comment