Monday 30 July 2018

THE ENDANGERED

Oh dear.

Being a wildlife expert in herpetology, batrachology, ichthyology and orchidaceae I should have seen this one a mile off. That is when I came up with my catastrophe theory.

Along with money disappearing and no one knowing where it's gone out who we owe money to odd things would happen.

Building space-ports when we have no money.

Stockpiling food.

Stockpiling medicine.

Prepping the army for something.

Long term plan to store away plant food seeds then other plants.

Anyone spotted an ark yet?

The one thing I should have stated that should be looked out for is pulling money from things that would be seen as a complete waste.

So how about pulling funding for endangered animals?

It's enough to spark a petition on Change.org.

In time I'll probably think of other things they might be pulling funding from.

I can tell you one thing .. the one thing that even I and other scientists, like Thunderf00t on YouTube was worried about ..

Donald Trump was intending to pull funding on scientific research .. and then he didn't. I'd forgotten about that U-turn until I saw this again about the endangered species. He might have even increased the money into scientific research?

I must admit I'm so for saving species and I love animals and been involved with them all my life.

But I did think that it would be such a waste of something you spent a lot of time saving got wiped out in a flash over a meteor strike.

It's the same with this global warming ..

Be very, very careful putting all your eggs in one basket as you could do more harm than good.

This is not something I ever thought I would hear about happening and it kinda fits in neatly with my theory of distraction in the western world to prevent us form discovering something.

I remember a few months back a seismologist was asked on the BBC news about the increase is seismic activity. Being old he obviously did not understand the Internet fully when he said that seismic activity was not increasing it just seems like that because of social media. Yeah .. because the Internet was only invented two years ago and everyone only got into social media one year ago.

Dumb-arse answer. Should not have even bothered going on TV to come out with a lame arsed answer like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment