Wednesday 25 July 2018

A GOOD GP

Well I'll be a monkey's uncle!

In this report by The Canary a GP, based in my old town of Brighton, has complained about the government, austerity and people dying.

Many problems were stated asking with mental health and alcoholism. Tell me about it! I constantly want to head towards the latter every single day. I constantly think about ending my own life in different ways but have never plucked to the courage to go all the way.

I honestly think I'll never be normal again at any point in the future.

I honestly also don't I'll be here six months from now too.

I constantly fear too that my daughter won't be and that scares me even more. Along with what will happen to my grandchildren, who they have been looking for excuses to take away .. from my daughter who has cancer.

So this is one seemingly very decent GP?

That's encouraging and I always knew they would be out there but .. where are all the other GPs?! That's .. the problem.

Not in it to save lives or their Hippocratic oath s, oh no. In it for the careers and the salaries not to mention the perks.

Many think this being a GP places them above the rest of society, that they are immune to basic human emotions and allows them to be patronising while lying to you or fobbing you off.

It's funny if it not they are always talking about the overseas trading of the future. Especially when the spotlight is Brexit.

But ask yourself this .. what weight would or politicians words carry overseas when it's finally out that they left their most vulnerable people to die?! Do you think it would carry much? I do not think so.

So why are we employing them?

Factor in that they are being exposed seemingly every five minutes for lying, cheating, obtaining monies illegally and even paedophilia.

Oh but they are soo need and soo deserving of all that money they waste.

Taking the people's money and then allowing those same people to die while suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment