Wednesday 11 July 2018

A SET OF SINISTER EVENTS

Something very weird is going on.

I said previously that myself and my daughter are being targeted?

I could have posted something a few days back, because my daughter was in court. Afterwards she called me and told me that she thought that the court and/or the Police were trying to set her up and tried to make out he was a liar. I told her to be careful.

One of the things she was asked was whether or not the domestic abuser husband had been in contact and my daughter said no and that she moved house so that he did not know where she was. It was the one single reason for moving and I know this because I was there and it was where a large portion of my money went.

Today she rings me to tell me that a single envelope came through the door with three cards inside of it that look curiously like Anya and Elsa from Disney's Frozen and Spiderman .. who all three the child recipients are obsessed with. As they state the word 'Daddy' on them one can only assume that they are from their father. Except he is in prison still, it turns out, and the envelope had a stamped but was not franked. Or stamped by the Post Office making it look like they were put through the door by hand?!

Except there are a few other problems with this ..


  • Police would not know what characters the kids were obsessed with
  • Only five people knew about these characters ..
    • My evil ex
    • Social Worker
    • Myself
    • My Daughter
    • My Daughter's best friend .. 'L'
  • Also he cannot read English or write English
Now when I saw the pictures below I simply could not believe it, despite stating to my daughter to be very careful.

After recent events .. it was obvious they were going to try and destroy my daughter's character and this was first attempted by the social services and now seems to be a few other people. The Police could not have picked those characters. Unless informed about them by someone else, as what with the very recent question about whether she had been in contact with her abuser husband they have asked if he has contacted her. Obviously and within a week these three cards turn up and it looks highly suspicious.

Of course after having my benefits cut without any sanctions beforehand then it now looks to us that we are being specifically targeted. Because we know too much.

I have tried to get others involved in this in recent times but no joy yet.







Is this how far social justice in the UK public services goes now?

Destroy someone's character to make themselves look correct?

Because they have to let someone out of prison 9 years earlier than they stated?

It feels as if they want us both dead and in all honesty after all the treatment we have have had in ten years we sometimes feel like that, much more so me than her. But I hang on and put up with the torture and pain because I do not want to do this to her.

I would be there now if it were not for the fact that my own health would be a terrible burden .. part of the reason I came back.

No comments:

Post a Comment