Monday 30 July 2018

ANOREXIA NERVOSA CAUSE

Hmm Anorexia nervosa?

I never thought about this condition before, despite losing weight myself several times over the years.
I wonder if this has something to do with nerves as nervosa of on the name?

I'll shamefully admit I know very little about the condition and have no idea if this affects me.

But someone who had made this their cause liked one of my Tweets. I know, I know I've always avoided Twitter but decided it might help attract people to my blog. Not that this would likely change anything as I know my revenue had been frozen .. by someone.

But I discovered that like so many other conditions Anorexia nervosa is being ignored. Or not treated? Sorry memory is another symptom of what I have which just compounds everything else.

Like the DWP sneakily gave back something very recently they took away from disabled people which is in no way enough. They have destroyed lives as well as ended lives along the way and I for one will never trust any of them again.

As for the NHS? Yes they have been ignoring more and more people and more and more conditions and just to give an example.

I explained to my daughter, who is already ignored despite having cancer as are my grandchildren, that her deficiencies in magnesium and vitamin B are dangerous but that there is also an injection they can give you. She had been told to buy pills form Holland & Barrett.

My daughter also has my memory problem, two children with Autism, diagnosed, changed their minds on and now being ignored also, and had a go at her because she forgets to take her pills. It was explained how dangerous this is. By that she realised I was quite correct so she then said ..

"Well I understand there is an injection?" to which is acted surprised that she knew this before answering "Yes, but we only use that as a last resort"

I said to my daughter ..

"Last resort?! After giving you a lecture about how dangerous this is?! When is it a last resort, when your dead?!"

Anyway you might want to go across and sign this petition and help some people out?

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment