Saturday 28 July 2018

THE PREDICTIONS LIST


For those that have only been visiting of late ..

A brief history of some of the things you will find going back six years on my blogs regarding corruption and my view of the world..

  • Predicted the financial crisis
    • 4.5 years before it hit (stated within 5 years)
  • Predicted they would go after welfare state
    • Did not expect it to go on as long as it has
    • Did not expect them to carry on after people started dying
    • Did not expect the deaths to take so long to be mentioned in the House of Commons
    • Did not expect than when the deaths were mentioned in the House of Commons ..
      • They would use same figure from a year or two earlier, out of date
      • That they would refuse to look into it
      • That this would then not get mentioned ever again
      • Considering we were talking about disabled people deaths
  • Predicted that the NHS were lying to patients
  • Claimed that medical reports were being altered
  • To avoid diagnosis and therefore save the DWP & Local Councils money
    • Knowingly allowing people to die in the process
  • Asked how it could be that almost every country was in debt and who we all owed money to
  • Predicted the Police were ling about many things
  • Claimed the Social Services were not interested on the safety of children
  • Claimed that Bailiffs were breaking the law in the UK
  • Predicted we would vote to leave the EU
  • Predicted Donald Trump would be elected President
  • Knew that the mainstream media were lying and ..
    • Avoiding some very serious stories
  • Claimed that all the ombudsman were doing nothing or very little
  • Predicted that Jeremy Corbyn would not win the general election
    • Also seriously doubt he will win the next
    • Leads me to wonder if he is a plant to keep the Tories in power
    • Or is too stupid and hungry for power to realise he is hurting the UK
    • Not that anyone else as leader would fair any better or make things truly fair
    • He has also failed to mention the welfare deaths and those committing suicide
  • Predicted that the UK government would get investigate over treatment of its most vulnerable in society
  • Claimed that the DWP were lying and using dirty tricks
  • Claimed that Atos was lying
  • Claimed the Job Centre were lying
  • Showed that there NEA offer to the pubic was a trick and a fallacy
  • Proved that electronic retailers were selling refurbished goods as new items


There is an equally long list of things I exposed and evidence I acquired which could amount to between 150GB to 250GB as I lost track a long time ago.

This is just one blog.

There are a dozen blogs.

There is also a YouTube channel.

There are also Flickr, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts.

I also now have three accounts to sell photographs.

I also had big plans to expand on them all last year .. which went south for the winter after I spent £20,000 and then got stabbed in the back by the government one week after going self employed.

This is with various physical pains, heart and chest problems that are trying to kill me, risk of sudden death syndrome and memory problems. Not to mention the extreme anxiety problems and the huge weight loss I have had recently that still continues.

About to start making my first payments from ad revenue the money suddenly freezes and remains like this for over 18 months.

Numbers on all my accounts start behaving erratically and weird including even stopping completely with one account, followers on Twitter.

Photographs get curiously rejected on sites until I raise hell then start getting accepted every single time. One lot uploaded twice accidentally get rejected at one point and accepted at a later point. In other words highly suspicious.

With a daughter who has been a repeat victim of grooming gangs, an evil relative they have never caught, all my health problems, others and cancer. Also a recent victim of domestic violence and received threats from local council with court action.

Get contacted by a woman through a date site I get suspicious about .. catch her out and she admits being linked to GCHQ. Go figure .. the organisation I nearly worked for back in 2000.

This is only a small fraction you readers might understand if I say that I am very tired and weary today?

I repeat this is only s small reaction and there are close to 4,000 posts and yes that is four thousand posts.

Tried to help, tried to inform and tried to educate on the Internet and also tried to help my daughter and grandchildren .. because no one else will.

For my efforts my own country and even its clandestine organisations have worked against me to stop me. From doing what I do not know as I have only ever told the truth.

I am expecting a whole bevvy of new people and should have started several days back. Some might be getting around to visiting about now and maybe others in a few weeks.

Oddly the behaviour of the numbers visiting my posts is still odd. It is also not reflecting my recent activities, placing links on sites were I know they have gotten attention. Not reflected in the post numbers that have been odd for awhile now.

I guess they still insist that everyone is still stupid and blind and unable to sot unusual patterns or behaviours?

Yeah sorry to disappoint you but I was well known for spotting patterns and behaviours you would otherwise need mathematics or algebra to spot.

I did, after all, do a BSc Applied Computing degree and turned down a Doctorate too. Rather foolishly I must admit.

But maybe I was destined to do this? I just wish it was not quite so torturous, painful and so full of upheavals.

I am not religious but one man I et once that found out what I was doing called me a warrior of God and I replied he was barking up the wrong tree. I explained I was not a believer in God and that he would not pick me if he did exist. He simply replied 'God does not work like that'.

No comments:

Post a Comment