Tuesday 3 July 2018

HOORAY FOR HOLLYWEIRD


I used to think that too few people had too much money .. or at least do a fecking job with the use of this money and their behaviours.

I always believed this.

In recent times it has been exposed in facts and rumours that it is far, far worse than even my imagination could possibly conjure up.

What slays me in all this is that they act like they are superior and we are all mindless sheep .. well maybe those idiots that pay for tickets too the talent reality shows? Or maybe those that scream like nutters at a concert? They cannot perform any speech at any of their shindigs, where I complain that they are setup because they love patting both themselves and each other on the back, without being patronizing and condescending.

Well they would not like to hear the truth in that I cannot bear to watch these shows because I find them mindless dribble and I honestly want to vomit or hide my head in shame whenever they speak publicly. The interviews alone are bad enough and I have never, ever been able to watch those but these award speeches? Vomit inducing to a high degree. I .. do .. vomit easily.

I have heard people ranting on about globalism and these .. elite. I had no bloody idea what they were on about and it was like every video I watched sounded like a crazed conspiracy theorist that had me reaching for the kitchen foil roll.

However as time went on I could see and hear more and more evidence as to why more ad more people were stating the things that they do.

Christ almighty even the great David Icke was not looking or sounding quite so crazy because these people were behaving ever more weird as time went on.

I myself and for a long time did not want to have anything to do with anything like that .. I would not want to be in that world and cannot as myself why people would want to?!

You would have to be a different species to .. want .. to .. yeah OK, let us not go there!

What we have heard rumours of and those we know to be true ..

  • Sex Initiations
  • Rapists
  • Social Justice Warriors
  • Paedophile Rings

  • What the feck goes on that we do not know about?!

What is worse is that this does not seem to be confined to the film industry and rumours abounded about politicians and even monarchies.

Jesus this was way beyond that which I knew about or even that which I predicted.

I wonder if I were free to speak to groups preparing for civil war from either side of the Atlantic I would ask them if they had heard and seen that which I have done and come to the same conclusions and that this is why they have done what they have? If this is why they have hidden themselves away in secret? Knowing that the mindless and low intellects out there which might call them crazy while screaming like idiots because of some celebrity they idolise appearing before them?

But then maybe this is the issue? If enough of these mindless fools exist to sway a vote .. maybe others feel like the country is lost and what is the point of voting? Or too many fools for the sensible ones to make a difference?

Let us be honest .. Hollywood has very literally been viewed as that of a monarchy for a very long time and some people have gone to great lengths to become part of it and remain part of it. Catherine Zeta Jones, cough cough.

What I find hilarious is on the odd occasions when I am unable to turn away and I hear one of them say something .. it is either fucking dumb or extremely embarrassing and I think to myself 'these are the people that think they are of some higher order than everyone else?! With these stupid clubs and initiation ceremonies and everything else?”

Yeah so .. who knows how many of these groups exist that predicted a civil war and set themselves up as a type or resistance fighter outfit. God knows how many more are going to spring up and meet in secret over the next six months to five years?

Oh and I am sure you are going to hear all of the lame crap that these idiots could come out with but it will be utter crap and only designed for the sheep.

But the true reasons will be obvious both on this post and many of our previous posts.

Helping themselves to obscene amounts of money when there is so much money in any given country and ultimately means others are going to suffer and starve including children ..

.. then they want to appear to everybody that they are human and caring and that their politics is on the left .. and Hilary Clinton and her cronies want to claim they are on the left and encouragig the far-left idiots to fight, argue and plot for them?

Get the .. FUCK OUT!

Anything that comes crashing down on top of you, the governments, overpaid and everyone else I am sorry but you and nobody else but you brought it on.

They wont be sheeple, which oddly much of the UK Police force now seem to look like almost as if it has been some long term design, now that the sensible and others that still remain human have left.

Social Justice Warriors in the Police Force? For the love of God do not give them guns .. liable to shoot themselves in the foot. Well .. this is what they normally do on a daily basis on the Internet, is it not? LMAO!

If it seems to be the case that at least 95% of the time whose with too much money seem to lose touch with reality, communities, the real world and common sense then they should not be allowed to do what they do or have what they have.

Imposing or trying to manipulate beliefs based on idiocy, warped realities and exceptionally low levels of either intelligence or wisdom has proved and is priving to be an exceptionally bad .. idea!

You also have to consider that if the revelations that have surfaced regarding charities and that a rising number of people suspect all charities as being up to no good.

Then think about the fact that all these overpaid morons seem to champion some charity or other, when they are not falling over themselves to tell you how they care about people and are against suffering, and wonder what the charity might be doing for them?

When I think if all the people I could actually help with all the money that goes to these charities I could probably stop starvation and homelessness in the UK alone?!

Tens of millions if not hundreds of millions go to these charities a year .. makes the huge number of homeless, at 250,000 last I checked, look somewhat small .. don't you think?!

Considering how much influence they have and the power they have, over sheeple and money, they are not very good at very basic mathematics. Quite ow many of them hold the positions they do is beyond me. Quite how they are even allowed to say the things that they do is also well beyond me.

But then it is like the film making industry itself ..

How the fuck do they manage to make such shit films?!

How the fuck do they manage to write such shit stories with such glaringly obvious mistakes?!

Hundreds of millions they spend just creating the films and half that again on marketing. Fans on Youtube do much better jobs with a tiny fraction of the money and resources.

Do they mke so much money know that is just some sort of a club? Or a series of clubs? Political agendas, sex initiations and God knows what else? Yeah .. don't matter of you can't write for shit mate, as long as you agree with my view .. or agreee to some bizarre twisted initiation ceremony?

And it is they that they want to spy on twenty four hours a day with cameras up our arses everywhere we go, everywhere we shop, everywhere we drive and even right in our living rooms, with out televisions, mobile phones and now computers. Us?!

No .. its fucking YOU lot that need to be watched all the time!

It really chokes my chain at times, it really does. The human condition is a deeply flawed one and a blatantly hypocritical one time and time again.

Often think of the people who left my posts over the years and doubted me .. thinking I was wrong about this and wrong about that and I would always say this to people that said that ..

.. yeah .. how many times have you said to me this country and this world is fucked? Well now you making it sound like it is normal? Make your mind up .. if it is fucked, as you say, then start looking into why it is fucked and WHERE it is fucked and try not to be so immediately dismissive!

It is not only social justice warriors and far left nutjobs that do not like logic. Trust me when I say that logic has often dumbfounded someone I know who IS right-wing.

I was walking in a market the other day and there appeared to be what looked like two students and one of them was holding a clipboard and I saw the words 'social science' and she looked at me and I thought 'Pleeease .. just don't .. just don't!'. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment