Friday 13 July 2018

MAN IN A HOOD

Started the blogging and in the early days intended to be a hero .. started getting called a modern day Robin Hood like hero. Started to feel like a hero .. now feel like a pistol whipped loser!

LMAO!

Supposed to be Monday .. forced myself to do this today after four difficult days. Trying to sort something out .. anxiety through the roof. Jesus Christ I have no idea what in the world is going to happen but the outlook is somewhat .. bleak.

Ended up in a conversation earlier I did not expect .. felt a little better, wont last I know this to be true, so decided to try and do some post-processing.

Checked on an upload where I can sell my photos and it failed, thanks to their website though it blamed me, lol. Uploaded again and have to wait for 'quality control' to see what they say?






No comments:

Post a Comment