Tuesday 24 July 2018

SOUND FAMILIAR?

I got a bit of a shock last night.

For a few days videos kept popping up on YouTube to do with a lead singer of an old band called East 17, Brian Harvey.

At first I didn't pay them no mind. I have an odd and very loose connection to Brian Harvey I'll get to momentarily.

Other videos kept popping up that covered him and I decided to give one a listen. What I heard literally blew my mind.

My God the authorities are going to bloody hate Walthamstow if they do not already?

It appears Brian Harvey has had similar things to me going on and off you've been on here a long time and listen .. you would be forgiven for thinking he sounds just like me.

With what's been going on.

With odd things happening.

We've contacted the same person, at least one, but now they are saying he is part of the cover up. Explains how to emails to him didn't get a response.

He mentions John Wedger, who I've covered myself a few times.

He waves a lot of evidence about.

He was approached my MI5 as I was .. difference being he was approached directly and face to face, at least it sounds like. I was contacted via a date site.

In his original video he does ramble with his talk and zips all over the place, again a lot like me.

But others have noticed and looked into this, a group that refer to themselves as truthers.

Oddly what got my attention is a guy in Manchester called Red Pill Phil on YouTube. He mentioned being contacted about Brian Harvey.

I think I found Red Pill Phil and as he was based on Manchester and I have links to the Wirral and did for a bit too someone in Oldham I watched a few of his videos. My link in the Wirral was actually born in Walthamstow. Go figure.

Brian Harvey used to sit on a metal gate across a road in Brookscroft Road in Walthamstow talking to his mates. I know this because I lived in a flat that immediately overlooked this gate. So I used to see him all the time, had a convertible BMW if I recall correctly?

So this was all somewhat bizarre as I went around and watched three or four videos about this.

I still can't get over these weird connections and not can I believe that someone else sounds just like me!

I spent thirty minutes explaining all this to my daughter who was shocked. She would have been around 5 years old. In fact let me think .. this would have been 1996 as I was attending Waltham Forest College intending to get into university. I eventually went to Middlesex University to get my degree .. stupidly turned down a Doctorate at the end thinking I was too old.

Oh and if anyone is coming here who listens to the truthers ..

After I left university I lived in Bristol for a year and after I returned to London I discovered GCHQ wanted to steak to me about employment!

I'm very glad I didn't after the last twenty years, let me tell you!

Lol.

Now just to summarise this is about covering up paedophiles with both these grooming gangs and paedophile rings, as it turns out.

Now some videos of what I have been talking about and then a couple of bullet point reports regarding most but not all about my daughter and me ..



Brian Harvey's video ..

Reverend, interesting, Simon Sideways ..



Red Pill Phil on his way to see Brian Harvey






Just for the record before I paste in these bullet points ..

I was on DLA and then after a seven year absence went on PIP .. which they also cancelled .. and then cancelled IB and I went on UC ..

For several years I was planning to make my own money from a series of twelve blogs and a YouTube channel.

I was then talked into doing this officially by the Job Centre, went on NEA and did a course to do this only .. one week after going self-employed .. they cancelled it and not only pulled all finding and refused NEA and WTC .. bit they cancelled everything!

It was at this exact time I discovered my daughter had been the victim of domestic violence and then .. later about the cancer among other things that I myself have and we have both been lied to .. by the three I call the 'evil trinity'. DWP, Councils and NHS. I have also had run ins with the Police and many others.

I collected and started recording everything many years ago and kept documents, though I am in danger of losing the latter without some help.

I probably posses around 150GB of evidence and maybe a lot more, stopped keeping track once it approached 100GB.

One of my many problems is low magnesium ..

  • Hypomagnesemia was diagnosed four years ago
  • Other then mention of a test in medical notes that suspiciously only run from late 2015 to 2016 there is no mention of low magnesium
  • Proves test they did, whenever it was I had it done, was wrong
  • Because I have been taking magnesium pills at a previous GP's request for three or four years

  • Risk Factors of my Hypomagnesemia
    • I experience
      • Heart palpitations
      • Breathlessness and tightness
      • Which magnesium pills do not help with
    • Sudden Death Syndrome
    • Heart, Kidney, Liver Disease
    • Heart Attack and Cardiac Arrest
    • I suddenly hit a wall and have no energy even to walk
    • The magnesium pills are not preventing symptoms any more
    • Another sign is aching thigh muscles which is how I got diagnosed in the first place
      • But this can occur post something going wrong as well as prior, i.e. Too late to serve as a warning sign at times

  • Other symptoms
    • Body overheats
      • I sweat and panic
    • Feet are in pain
      • Causes me to be nervous going anywhere
    • Heart Palpitations
      • Along with ..
      • Tachycardia
      • Chest Tightness
      • Breathlessness
    • Other Pain ..
      • Back Pain
      • Shoulder Pain
      • Ankle Pain .. Achilles Tendinitis
        • Twenty years
        • Always ignored

  • Anxiety
    • This causes my magnesium to drop
    • Also causes me to want to self-harm
    • I have walked in front of several oncoming vehicles in recent weeks without realising I was doing it
  • Get nervous about getting anywhere
    • This causes my magnesium to drop
    • So I am buggered before I start
  • Sudden Energy Drops
    • Have to stop walking every 20 metres
  • Painful Digits
    • Fingers and hands ..
      • Trouble holding phone
      • Trouble using computer mouse
      • Pain in toes with any sort of pressure on tips
  • Seizures
    • From Postural Hypotension .. possibly?
    • Grey out, black out with severe nausea or pass out completely

  • Medical Records
  • Possessed Here
    • Magnesium tested 2 years ago
      • It registered normal
      • But they did not tell me they were testing for it
      • They failed to realise I had previously been diagnosed with low magnesium, see Osteopenia below
      • Therefore were unaware I was taking magnesium tablets
      • So the test result was wrong
      • I was feeling OK on the magnesium pills at the time
      • I am not feeling OK with the magnesium pills today
  • Osteopenia
    • Early Osteoporosis
    • Diagnosed three years back
    • Failed to spot or tell me this was linked to low magnesium
    • Was supposed to keep a check on this, with a few other things
      • They did not

  • Fuelling Anxiety
    • Daughter
      • Hypomagnesemia
      • 'S' Protein Deficiency
      • Cervical Cancer
      • Trigeminal Neuralgia
      • Fibromyalgia
      • 250 miles away
      • Was helping her and lived there but no one helped us .. my health got worse and I returned to London to my dismay
      • Has no one
      • Four children with her
        • Two Autistic
        • Claimed by everyone to be then ignored by NHS and public services
      • Victim of child abuse
      • Victim of three counts of domestic abuse
      • Two of two dozen Horror Stories
        • One featured in Love It Magazine, 2018
        • One featured in recent Take A Break Monthly, 2018
      • Social Services consistently lie and try to trick and trap my daughter
        • Gone on from July 2017 to date, no such luck as yet
EDIT:

All money cut

Cannot get far .. run out of energy or heart plays up .. wonder when I get stuck if I will make it to the next point I can sit down.

Heart plays up .. major things occur .. collapse all the time.

Feel like they want me dead.

Not a day goes by when I think I am going to just drop dead.

Not a day goes by without me thinking that dropping dead would be a blessing!

Constantly fear for my daughter and grandchildren .. as they are being persecuted too and my daughter could die.

No comments:

Post a Comment