Monday 30 July 2018

TIME

Funny .. I'm reading an article about time from a theoretical physics point of view while wondering if I actually have enough time myself?

The universe and the world is a cruel place. There are those vast amounts of space and in trapped in a room that's barely big enough for a child. No access to some utilities or storage fit food or items.

Staring at the night sky is something I cannot do without a certain amount of frustration.

Learning about physics and especially when this comes to theories regarding time is equally frustrating. Maybe even more so.

When you need to get things done you have to move around and you need time.

But when your hampered with anxiety, memory problems, overheating, pain in various limbs and a bunch of our stuff it's frustrating.

A journey will involved getting anxious, getting very hot and sweating, getting serious motion sickness if I'm unlucky, pains in my feet and right knee, certainly heart palpitations, skipped heart beats and sudden loss of energy. Leaving aside many others that combined are .. stressful these are the major things I think about.

Bizarrely these thoughts cause anxiety and that anxiety will drop levels of magnesium, possibly Vitamin B's too, which in turn guarantee they will all occur. Because they can be or are all caused by my low magnesium levels.

I've lost a lot of weight, probably around 3 stone and hopefully this will make things easier? But I'm not really sure just yet because I don't go very far.

This makes me even more consciously aware of time.

There are a whole list of other things that also make me very aware of the limited time I have.

Funny how elsewhere in society time is treated as an abundant commodity and nothing is done or rushed like we have all the time in the world.

A strange phrase that's obviously and simply untrue because all the time in the world runs across billions of years. Billions in the past and they say billions in the future. Well at least one billion.
That is unless of course time and space have something in store for us? A destiny we are not aware of yet?

This may come from the depths of space? It may come from the outer edges of it solar system? It may come from the asteroid belt, the sun itself or from right here on Earth.

There's a lot going on. Which means there's a lot that could happen.

Again time comes into it and everyone thinks they have a grasp of it. Others just bury their heads in the sand over it. This has gone on for a seemingly long, long period of .. time! Sorry.

Everything is unlikely and/or very far away in the future. Well that's what they say, is it not?

But scientists have been proved wrong over and over again. It's the natural part of the process.

When it comes to the subject of catastrophes there is a very long list. In other words there is a lot to get wrong and I'm almost always thinking about this.

This comes to the during forefront of my mind when I see unusual things announced, as had been happening in recent years and especially the last few weeks.

I imagine that on one of these predictions being way off and the event happening sooner rather than later there would be a lot of scrambling about?

Secrets would be kept because work would need to be done, because of the lack of foresight.

I'd imagine money would dry up for a period of many years, even seemingly vanishing altogether? With everyone asking where it all went?

Funny it has now been found to build these space-ports?

NASA want to build a space station orbiting the moon and a base on the moon's surface within ten years? Should have done this years ago and now there appears to be a sudden .. dare I say it, rush?

It weirdly feels like living in an episode of the X-Files that has The Twilight Zone thrown in for good measure?

Things would need to be built for those paid to have the foresight but had none, gambling with people's money and lives. Getting it very, very .. wrong.

I'd also imagine that both money and property wood become worthless overnight? So who would want to continue to work anyway?

For certain no one would want to spend years building things for a select few to survive any holocaust because they deem themselves worthy? I wouldn't.

I'd at least hope they were humane enough to provide the people with suicide pills of the catastrophe was likely to cause a lot of pain? That's something I've always wondered about and funny that we are suddenly stock piling medicines and food in the UK?!

I keep wondering if I'm going to come across similar stories elsewhere?

I'm sure someone .. somewhere will dig up things if they were to be taking place?

If I was to hazard a few guesses or places to look? Germany? France? Not entirely sure about Russia as they probably already have the places necessary. The space-ports thing at any rate. Spacecraft manufacture can be kept secret. Italy? I'd imagine the Scandinavian countries would work together to do something too?

In America I would think it would be taking place in the Nevada desert with Lockheed Martin?

But in recent times I don't even get to ponder some of these questions because time seems to be against me. Constrained by the actions or in-actions of others.

This constraint may be being forced upon the person closest to me and we still wait for actions to be taken to try to other this one thing. There are .. others.

Perspective is a funny thing. It often had the ability to yank you back into reality and puts things into extreme contrast.

It feels quite unfair having these constraints placed upon you by others who lack the intellect to comprehend most of the bigger picture out there.

It's also quite frustrating for someone that does understand most, if not all, the bigger picture out there.

Therefore time is quite cruel and unforgiving.

Perhaps this is why subjects such as transhumanism appeals to me so much?

However once again time brings its frustrations upon you by placing this just a little too far out of reach.

Funny how everything today appears to be just a little too far out of reach.

But maybe that might change at some point?

Dare I say it but maybe time will stop being frustrating and actually tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment