Tuesday 10 April 2018

DEATH BY JOBSWORTH


Well I have been trying to get this one done for a few days now. But I have a sunny day coming up, sorry sounds odd but it is my way of trying to avoid what this post is primarily about.

Anyway .. mystery person seems to have been deleted .. on a side note. That is as far as that goes unless I hear something in the next four weeks.

So? Yeah I have wanted to cover this for a few days now when I found out that someone committed suicide. Turns out after hearing about this there was a lot more to it.

A bridge not far from where my flat is has has a spate of people throwing themselves off it. One idiot reports in a tabloid that a man 'fell'?! Yeah .. from a flyover that goes over a motorway. That was the second shock I got out of the report .. of three. Turns out there have been quite a few and that got me thinking ..

.. if this has happened this many times on this one .. bridge .. how many people have committed suicide across the entire UK ..

.. there are a hell of a lot of bridges and even more in the way of flyovers on motorways and even non-motorways. 'A' Roads and such?

I think someone is doing a hell of a lot of hiding of facts while others are performing a hell of a lot of evasive manoeuvres?!

You might be asking yourself what the third shocking fact is about this latest suicide? My grandson was coming along and was in a car with my, evil, ex when the man fell. So much so that the Police visited their home to get statements.

All I could think of was whether or not my grandson had seen anything awful and hoped that he had not or was not enough to haunt or affect him! Evil ex? Could not care less!

Ooh .. why do so many people get that saying wrong on the Internet and especially on YouTube? 'I could NOT care less' is what it is but people type 'I could care less' every SINGLE time I see it used and I think 'DUMMY! If you COULD care less then you are obviously caring! If you COULD NOT care less than you don't actually give a shit!'

Jesus .. the ones that come across as the smartest in the room that get these kinds of old phrases back to front like this?!

First off a BBC report ..


The following man talked about killing himself a few hours before he did it?! Fucking .. un .. believable and I am sad to say that .. I am simply not surprised ..


I have had this myself .. just cast aside time after time after time and I have known for some years that there have been a lot of people died because of this .. because it is designed that way and in my view ..

Death By Public Servant!

The man who .. 'fell' .. yeah he was just strolling over a bridge and failed to see those banana skins tossed aside from the escaped group of Colobus Monkeys from Chester Zoo!


Death By Civil Servant?

One that was talked down by the Police and did not die .. at least that day because no public service is actually interested in helping anyone any more .. even vulnerable children which begs the question .. why are you still paying their wages?!


Another one who .. fell .. bearing in mind the two murders that I know about that took place within less than six months and possibly more than two?!


How about .. detained? Well .. jumping form a motorway flyover will most likely cause injury or even death to others .. not something I would do. Ever ..

Unless I know Theresa May, George Osborne, David Cameron or Iain Duncan-Smith was coming along and was confident I could tine things just right?

I might save my family? Might?


Actually I am not so sure these are all the same bridge now .. but they are very close to each other or I pictured the wrong bridge?!


M53 Motorway yet again that is not that long .. runs from Chester to Birkenhead ..


Some poor woman too ..


Well I said it must be happening on other bridges and here is one in Flintshire ..


Do not kill anyone's pets either! They may have lost a loved one .. may be sufferers of mental health .. but then, hey? They do not give a shot about anyone anyway .. as long as they are getting paid. Except they are paid and tasked to give a shit, help, support and many other things on their jobs and it is in their job descriptions and their .. OATHS!


This following link is just one, proof here as well as my own, of one way they are deliberately killing people .. so mass murder or serial killing, known as culling by some ..


Of course they think no one is talking about this ..


They would have the fucking cheek to claim that a revolution was illegal .. when it is clear that successive governments and let us be honest .. both of only two parties that will ever get elected into power, have been up to this?!

Is there not a constitution? Is there nothing along these lines contained within said constitution?

Ooh boy .. have I just been told something .. bizarre .. sad and unfortunate but .. bizarre ..

No comments:

Post a Comment