Monday 23 April 2018

LIES IN PROGRESS

I cannot believe what I was told on the phone today!

After being in hospital for three days in the trot for a suspected blood clot for someone who has cervical cancer and a mother looking after four children ..

"Ooh no blood clot in your leg but we're concerned .. can you now go to A&E?"!

Are they fucking serious?!

That's three visits over three fucking days .. waiting for hours for the umpteenth time and they send her to somewhere where she will have a six hour wait?! And who looks after the children and due the things mothers need to do? The Cheshire Cat?! Mickey Mouse?!

Jesus!

She refused to go and they kept asking, why? Really and truly they asked why.

This was Arrowe Park Hospital on the Wirral and I told you I've been there and got treated like crap, promised loads of things none of which were seen through and had a very bad vibe in that hospital. I never wanted to ever walk through its doors ever again.

I thought that the hospitals in London were bad?!

Well it's just been proved to me and I'm afraid it gets worse ..

After being told my granddaughter is Autistic which I didn't believe .. until the very next time I laid eyes on her when she got excited and started arm flapping.

Over the next few months we saw more and more things. As did the school and the social workers who were the ones that informed us.

Many tests were done and it looked bad. Real .. bad .. a test result of over 70 meant Autism and she scored 225!!

A paediatrician was supposed to see her before a final diagnosis. Long wait .. put of the appointment at the last minute from January until April. Last week she failed to turn up. I get told she was there today and suddenly .. she states something I saw in a very recent report and said to a shocked teacher
"Oh I see no Autism traits, she's just a little bit behind"?!

I could not believe my ears!

Bearing in mind this is from a daughter I had to listen to while she told me that she wanted to throw herself out of a window and kill herself, several times lately.

Her life as well as mine really have turned into the lives from hell.

Three things have been acknowledge by her Doctors ..

Fibromyalgia of which they said they would refer her and just like the lies and tricks I've had .. six months later no referral.

Cervical Cancer they missed .. because of the minimum age and seemingly gets worse each time they look at it. We originally diagnosed as Stage 1A. What it is now is anyone's guess.

Blood Clot they have long since known about and you get fucked about for three .. fucking .. days?! And they can't understand why you can't give to the remainder of your third day?!

Are you people fucking born morons?!

No .. what I need to tell my daughter, we got cut off because Facebook Messenger is garbage, is that this is, obviously a lie, a conspiracy and can only be down to one of two things ..

Me and this blog ..

Her Cervical Cancer as they are scared that being reported on for her cancer, maybe even he death and then being fucked about with a severely Autistic child would cause too much of a public outcry.
Funny is it not that the pediatrician can't get to my granddaughter in four months .. fails and then turns to again within a week?! Funny that .. obviously not that booked to then?

Even if she is right, which she's not and it's a lie, we didn't refer my granddaughter. We didn't think she was Autistic. We were told she was. Neither of us believed it and thought it must be a mistake. Then we started seeing things. Then more and more things surfaced. Behaviour went down like a lead balloon. Well .. others said she was and made the referrals. She also failed all the tests, speech and language. Others including three supposed helpers who did fuck all, all see her behaviour. The destruction. The violence towards others. Inability to have a conversation. The schools noticed and not one but two.

So ..

If everyone incompetent bar the pediatrician?!

Is every single one of them from all the different support departments, two schools and Digital worker department all fucking thick?!

Don't forget this is after moving over suggestive abuse that was pretty bad and made the local newspapers .. there's a link in a previous post if you can find it.

Un .. believable.

I knew it was going to be bad judging be her voice. I told her I was going to record it, which I did.
I need to ask her if I can link it in here and people can hear for themselves?

Though I'm not sure if things are getting through as my numbers are behaving very oddly and ..
Well .. let's just say I've been in contact with someone who is .. questionable and shows done of behaviour and doesn't do themselves any favours ..

I called them out too and they admitted two links .. not one but two .. to .. government and somewhat .. clandestine departments.

Young mother dies of cervical cancer NHS missed and took too much time on then it's discovered they made mistakes over Deep Vein Thrombosis, deliberately neglected Fibromyalgia her daughter's Autism was lied about by the NHS after it was already spotted by receive else and all the tests proved it??

How about that for a headline?!

Admittedly it's a bit long for this world where everyone suffers from TLDR in anything longer than an SMS or Tweet.

Recording of conversation got an agreement for publishing ..

She is my daughter but I still have to ask permission .. even from her .. but as someone who acquired a contract signature, no more than that for now, has done nothing ..

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1flNyAR6kQmuVfgjZNI-0sGf1CgG7fLbH

No comments:

Post a Comment