Friday 6 April 2018

ONCE MORE ...

Well .. yet another one that others and myself have highlighted over the years.

I stated that there was something very peculiar going on in the electrical retail industry and .. it is now being noticed enough for Which? Magazine so start up a petition.

But as I stated years ago, pre-blogging, and again each time I was sold something and once again over Grenfell Tower and that infamous .. fridge ..

Yeah this money saving crap was going to cost lives ..

The Local Councils ..

The DWP ..

The NHS ..

The Pollice Forces .. and added to this ..

Faulty Electrical Products ..

Which was inevitable was going to lead to fires and probably has for years .. they have just been hushed up so that no one would notice and the money saving could just continue.

Oh and in case you did not know .. it has been awhile since I covered and published my stuff but this is something I exposed myself several times. Once again something pops up I covered years ago.

https://campaigns.which.co.uk/product-safety/?utm_source=whichcouk&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=productsafetyunsafeappliances050418

No comments:

Post a Comment