Thursday 5 April 2018

SUFFER THE LITTLE CHILDREN

I worry about some things.

Concerning for me is the latest and obvious pull back from another and shocking group of British people. First the jobless. Then the working classes. Then those suffering with mental health problems before moving on to disabled people. Then they went after anyone that is sick or will be sick at any point. They still are. But now?

Now it's children and this has been going on for at least six months.

I never thought I would see the day.

I never would have predicted it went this far, despite everything I predicted and got right.

I spent four months listening to people telling me stories of children that had died. Then I watched as several authorities sat back and did nothing. As a matter of actual fact .. they reduced their help and refused calls for more help.

I was .. astounded .. and disgusted.

This has continued in the two months since I left, an act I did not want to do, was forced to do and have regretted it ever since.

The BBC link below shows the area of Humberside where children are being failed. It also appears that it's been going on awhile.

Well I guess the TV news networks missed that one?!

Ask yourself a question .. right here .. right now ..

Across the country children are being failed by everyone ..

How many charities are there?

Considering these are children do you not think it reasonable to assume that adults would have approached the TV News networks and even tabloids by email, letter and in person?! These are children suffering, do not forget. So where we the breaking news stories?!

You must surely come to the conclusion that something is seriously wrong with the news media? Surely?

They still are unprofessional for the most part, talk about complete bollocks, talk about gossip, talk about things they can not possibly know the answers to. But seem to have ignored the plight and suffering of children, disabled people, the jobless and until recently and even then only sparingly .. sick people. Most of which was stolen from my posts anyway.

So this story below is on Humberside but I know it's going on in dozens of not hundreds of areas.

Any bloody idiot could find out how many areas of they had any competence at performing some online research. I've been very good at it for years. Even a solicitor's practice whose owners I was friends with would get me to research for them and constantly ask me how I did it. I did teach one of the two. Unfortunately he died several years back from a brain haemorrhage. Him, another friend who died of kidney cancer who was totally ignored and another friend who ran away would all be stunned at the stories in the last five years and telling me I was right all along. Along with some apologies. They were the only ones I knew that were 'man enough' to admit they was wrong and apologise.

So? Did you come to the conclusion they're is something wrong with the news media?

So ask yourself now what it is that's wrong with it?

Are they incompetent and have been for years?!

Have they been deliberately avoiding these stories?! If so .. how? Why? Who is behind it?!

Rather bizarrely this has been reported by the BBC along with another report about their own organisation faking some program from a few years ago concerning some tribe and a commissioned tree-house?!

They have now been caught out, with their pants down, doing this a number of times. Though in one particular type of series a number of people I know and myself have spotted them doing this for a number of years. Even before they did it to my father which killed him within a year.

Yeah .. sorry BBC but the truth will out in the end .. always!

Especially if I give it a bloody great shove?!

All these children's charities .. all that money and we still get crap like this?! How?!

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it: Humberside Police still failing some children, review finds - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-43646202

No comments:

Post a Comment