Thursday 12 April 2018

DEATH BY PROPRANALOL

OK this was was both unexpected and a bloody great shock.

This is the drug I'm due to run out of any day now and .. I didn't expect to see the name 'Propranalol' when I started reading this article?!

I have to say this is something of a surprise to me as I've been taking this drug for awhile now plus I've taken it in the past!

I was told something .. a piece of news that I actually thought would have me off this damn drug for good?! Well at least I would not need it nor feel I need it any longer. But .. there's been a delay that might be .. permanent due to downright incompetence of one, not picking up the phone, and a little disorganisation of another that can't be helped. Well the first person should know this and picked up the fucking new invention of the fucking phone!

Oh well just have to wait and see now.

A shame as I was drawn in via a trap into a row because I told someone I can't help them remember their password. Yeah .. I had no hand in making it and .. yeah it's as nuts as it sounds.

What's worse is they thought that the WiFi password was the same as the account password despite being told it was different .. twice!!

Ooh yeah and it turned to shouting when I would not allow them to go into a protracted story telling about WiFi passwords. As I said despite making it FUCKING CRYSTAL CLEAR that the people at Virgin Media wanted the fucking account password .. FUCKING TWICE?!

My daughter is going mad and believes someone is stupid, childish, treats family members closing in on 50 like they are children and intentionally trying to drive me insane?! It certainly feels like it!

All this because Virgin Media's broadband is utter crap as always is the case in my experience .. and that is around six or more cases too! Mine included!

Hence why I'm edgy with the NHS and recently tore NHS England several new ones and placed several official complaints!

No comments:

Post a Comment