Wednesday 25 April 2018

DRAGGED THROUGH HELL

Jesus H. Christ this Alfie Evans business just gets worse and worse.

I was told that the helicopter that was sent by Italy, one of their hospitals which has links to the Vatican, therefore the Pope who asked them to do this have been marched off the premises?!

It is like they are even sticking two fingers up to not only the Italian government but the Vatican and the Pope too?! Hey? I am in no way religious but not even I would treat them with this level of contempt!

Stunning. If this is true .. truly stunning but it gets better ..

If you recall and if you do not know .. I have had run ins with the NHS for years and I know for a fact they lie and have linked recordings I have made that prove this. I am in the process of re-linking them in here but thanks to the public services they have managed to make me homeless. Plus lost around £10,000 in savings. That will come out later ..

I got my first of several recordings of them lying and upon discovering that I had done this .. kicked me off the GP practice, also refusing to listen to the tape (Abernethy House Surgery in Enfield), accusing me of violence. Odd because I was unaware this had happened and while the letter was in the post I sat in the wankers (Johnathan Gubbay) surgery and he did not ask anyone to be present so did not fear for his safety and acted calm. Funny as I am physically fit to look at and I know Wing Chun Kung Fu so if I was partial to violence .. yeah you would need protecting. A lot of it.

This was because I told the GMC when I complained to them that if I was to be lied to again, patronised the way I was and refused to listen to evidence I would knock his teeth out so being responsible I would not enter the surgery again ..

.. except I was deliberately fucked about .. told that if I wanted my prescription drugs I would have to go back to the surgery one more time and hence why I was sitting their in his surgery while a letter was on its way to me in the post, kicking me off and accusing me of violence.

If you have been here long enough to know all that and the letter is on here, trust me on that one, then the following might start to kick some memory cells into action?

A fucking Judge got persnickety with the representative of Alfie Evans parents and claimed that there is hostility by ALfie's parents towards the NHS..

Because he accused three Doctors or murder, or attempted murder, and three summons were issued?!

Jesus these Judges really do think they are God and above the law making decision because of summons issued before any case as even had its first hearing?! You cannot do that and you do not, or should fucking not, have the power to do that!

Now pay close attention here and the link the the article in The Telegraph is to be found at the end of the post ..

Paul Diamond, representing Alfie's father Tom Evans, said there were "tensions", but that there was no "hostility'" against the NHS. 
But Lord Justice McFarlane told counsel: "Your client purported to take out a private prosecution to have three named doctors charged with the criminal offence of conspiracy to murder.
"Those summonses were served on the doctors and I hear you say that there is no hostility to the NHS."
Mr Diamond replied: "There is no hostility but within that process there are tensions." 
Lord Justice Coulson said: "There are rather more than tensions." The accusation related to "the most serious possible offence".
The judge went on: "That simply doesn't square with there being no hostility to the NHS. As my children would say 'end of'."
Did a judge actually just use the phrase 'end of' i a court of law?!

Mr Diamond also said an air ambulance was on standby at the "request of the Pope" and that a member of from the Italian embassy was in court. 
You see the problem here?

A judge is making his mind up about a perfectly legal set of proceedings taking place .. umm because they are actually fucking legal proceedings and he is making a decision based on a set of proceedings that have not been seen through yet?! Is he fucking retarded or just obviously biased like all the courts have been accused of for years?!

There is plenty more but if you have any doubts here is a line from a BBC website that is literally about Alfie Evans and the link is below ..

In the UK, the law doesn't consider either doctors or parents to be automatically right. That's why, when an agreement can't be reached, it comes down to the courts to make the final decision based on the evidence available.
Right do you see that first line? 'IN the UK, the law does not consider either Doctors or parents to be automatically right.'

Except that is what he is doing .. assuming the Doctors have done no wrong and I have seen this before over and over and over again.

There is even a website about it and all the dodgy cases by .. public services .. hmm let me see if I can find it .. I even chatted to the site owner about several things over a few days or weeks ..

Huh .. I cannot seem to find it. It only had four letters in its address, like 'pfgt' or something like that? I wonder if they got succesfuly taken down by the government or public services. Seems your not allowed to tell the truth in the UK anymore?! It is becoming like China or Russia!

My daughter is really angry with the .. well 'EVIL TRINITY' which is the Local Council, NHS and DWP and wants to 'knock someone out'.

I said that this is part of their grand plan .. this is what they want .. they drive you to that, once your violent you have lost. They label you and get away with it. They did not, however, with me.

There is no human rights anymore and no avenue left for legal proceedings, they treat you worse than dogs for years on end and as soon as you do something that is perfectly natural, human and totally understandable they treat you like you are a different species form them. No .. they could ever be forced into expressing anger .. you need to actually be human for that?!

Quick .. someone get me David Icke's phone number or email address?!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/04/25/alfie-evans-father-threatens-privately-prosecute-three-nhs-doctors/



No comments:

Post a Comment