Sunday 8 April 2018

ALMOST FLIES NOT IN SOUP

This post is more of a health warning and .. somewhat unexpected to be honest.

I moved to the North West in October 2017 after a serious event that took place merely weeks before that. While I was there a number of things occurred. I was forced to return in January which I did not really want to do .. regretted it immediately, though I had to return to London anyway. Now I am trying to get back for various reasons and it is proving quite .. frustrating.

In that time a number of serious things happened to my daughter .. despite the fact that well over half a dozen, well already in the dozens if I am honest, had happened long since.


  • Domestic Violence
  • Informed of Autism in one child
  • Informed of Autism in another child
  • Discovered she had Fibromyalgia
  • Discovered three lumps
  • Discovered one lump is cancer still in question but Stage 1A 
  • Witness to a local murder
  • Had her car confiscated
  • Forced to move house
  • No help from authorities with house move, Autistic Children or Cervical Cancer
  • Her dad having difficulties, self harming
  • Her Dad forced away by lies told by evil and selfish mother
  • Lied to by Social Worker Department
  • Best friend lost a baby one week before it was due
  • Attended a funeral for the child one day and second biopsy the next
  • An agent makes lots of promises
  • Refused Disability money
  • Agents promises all broken one by one and the end results altering from what he originally stated
  • Rent payments reduced to 25% of rent and only raised it to 50% of rent after appealing
  • Just what my short term memory issues can recall and this was not all
That was over a period of around six months ..

Last night she video-called me and was almost vomiting. Only this time it had nothing to do with being ill or infections after the two biopsies she had. Nor was it Aussie Flu or anything else. No it came from looking into the frying pan I left up there and seeing a couple of dozen maggots among the chopped tomatoes.

They are sold at Lidl's and labelled as Sweet Harvest Peeled Plum Tomatoes.

Did some checking .. these could belong to the Pepper Fly or something? Also seems to have happened before with Tesco.

I thought food hygiene came AFTER the food was emptied form the tins?!

Those Swiss Kuhn Rikon frying pans are very nice, I own two .. I .. owned .. two, lol. I miss those frying pans .. except I do not feel like cooking of late ,, you do understand?


Maggot on my frying pan handle ..





No comments:

Post a Comment