Wednesday 25 April 2018

THE UNIVERSAL HELL

Except .. it is not 'universal' is it? It is just the UK.

I wonder if anyone actually running this country has actually considered what this is like for people that are actually on the outside looking in? Probably not. Or maybe have but just do not care? Or perhaps care so little about it that the thought never entered their minds?

But the fact is that they have not caught on that countries do not live in bubble worlds where it takes a long time for people from foreign nations discover things that are going on within another country.

Almost bizarrely and in the UK this is something the news media do not think about unless they are finding something newsworthy of them in foreign climes.

As reported in the first link below to Sky News people are stating that Universal Credit is like "hell on Earth" and I cannot think of anything more degrading than what this has been.

I have been fortunate .. well .. up until now .. but it has still been a distraction and the only reason it has not been hell on Earth for me thus far is because the other things I have going on .. would put Universal Credit in a far worse light than it already is in, if that is even possible?

What I find disturbing is that anyone that regularly works but go through periods of being jobless, which let us be honest must be a fair few in recent times, are subjected to this .. degrading process and I am sure that the numbers that hate this system are rising week on week.

I also see that the timeline has shifted again and in the second link, again by Sky News, it states that the roll-out finishes in 2022 .. two years further away than the quoted year of 2020 I was last told .. which was a delay from the previous date I was aware of.

Of course members of the biggest group of liars within the UK state that it is helping, helping, people back into work but not only do I call bullshit on that as they will be massaging the figures in a number of ways, but it is not about forcing people back into work but about having the jobs there to begin with and KEEPING those jobs.

In America a certain white male Hollywood Director is stating that a bunch of people should lose their jobs because they are white males. I am sure the same attitude exists here in the UK too? It may well exist in certain countries in Europe too?

Oddly I have always actually thought that my skin colour would prevent me from getting a job and now I am hearing statements that seem to prove, to some degree, that odd feeling I have long since had?!

It is weird how they insist on going down this road, despite all the warning signs and the obvious and inevitability that eventually it will fail catastrophically and that we .. and more importantly they will be the laughing stock of the world. The western world at the very least. In fact I have not only seen dozens of comments by Americans on YouTube and forums essentially taking the piss out of Britain but I have even had a comment on one of my videos taking the piss out of me and assuming that I am like these idiots.

Inhumane, amoral and .. evil. No matter which was you slice it.

Note the woman in the first link is a volunteer, fuck me forcing you to work for free too, at the bloody Job Centre?!

https://news.sky.com/story/line-18-universal-credit-claimants-say-it-is-like-like-hell-on-earth-11339306

https://news.sky.com/story/what-impact-is-universal-credit-having-11343838



No comments:

Post a Comment