Sunday 22 April 2018

CAN DO NO WRONG

Here is a bloody weird and unexpected one .. well .. I did expect it but not like this.

A famous actress from a show several people I know watched regularly, as did I on and off, had been charged with ..

Sex trafficking charges?!

I did say 'actress' so yes it's a woman!

The actress in question is Allison Mack who played Chloe Sullivan in the series about a young Clark Kent, of all people, so yes it's Smallville. Seem to remember her character having a bit of 'a thing' for Clark?

Oddly .. I thought there was something .. off shit her. If I recall correctly I don't think she was very convincing, seemed a bit harsh and cold and I wondered if the actress was really like that.

Some actors and actresses are the same as they are on screen. Many others are not.

I expected some more revelations to do with actors and questionable things they get up to of screen but .. not an actress if I'm honest.

There is someone else involved .. seems to have been an organisation masquerading as something it wasn't. Run by a man and Ms Mack is accused of arranging .. umm .. things as well as protecting the organisation. Or keeping it hidden.

Funny how people that lie and mislead for a living seem to be completely trusted, 'oh their off TV', and therefore many get away with all manner of things. Just look here in the UK at Jimmy Savile and the BBC. I bet we only discovered around 10% of everything that went on?!

Maybe she just become besotted with the wrong .. sorry .. worst kind of person?

Maybe she got drawn in, succumbed to dine mind numbing persuasion tactics?

I don't know. I guess it will probably come out over the next few days or weeks?

A David Koresh like character?!

I wonder what else will come out?!

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it: Allison Mack, Smallville actress, charged over Nxivm sex trafficking - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43846243

No comments:

Post a Comment