Saturday 21 April 2018

SORE LOSERS

Stunning.

I'm not a right wing person, despite how I might sound like at times.

I'd never vote Conservative, never have and never will. Also if I lived in America and was eligible to vote of never vote Republican. Sometimes the same reasoning and sometimes .. not.

That doesn't mean I'd always vote Labour because I don't always agree, well very rarely actually, with them. Especially when they were basically bloody Tories in disguise under Tony bloody Blair.

I don't agree with Jeremy Corbyn so I won't vote at all.

I also didn't agree with the Democratic Party in America and thought they had basically lost the plot and had become corrupt. Along with just expecting to get everything handed to them.

Neither Labour under Tony Blair note the Democrats under Hilary Clinton seem very left .. other than their language and anything that didn't involve money. For show in other words. With Obama what you got was charisma .. sort of and beyond that a bunch of broken promises even after two terms on office.

Things have been twisted and corrupted to cheat their respective people and it needs to change. Fast.
Because what your going to get is more and more people refusing to vote and more and more morons on TV pointing that out and asking why this is! I mean .. really?!

Also the Democrats not only expected everything they proceed this when they became sore losers.
The haven't stopped being sore losers either ..

What do you do when you don't get your own way? Well you use the legal system that doesn't enforce the law and on one can afford anyway and toy use it to sue people. Everyone!

Well it's Russia, the Trump Campaign and Wikileaks thus far.

No doubt Facebook and Cambridge Analytics will be added to that list.

Russia? Being sued?! LOL .. I have ever heard anything quite so stupid .. but then they have gotten away with things for so long in the western world that they think even being obviously fucking stupid will not unseat them from their thrones atop their towers of power.

Jesus at this rate I'll be on that list .. of there is anything left to sue because .. I've had a fucking bad day .. one of those you don't want any more of ... ever. Again.

'Do what we tell you and when you quit, resign you will not be able to be touched' seems to have been in the job description for Prime Minsiter, certainly when Tony Blair was PM and now that Theresa May is PM but what I want to know is .. 

.. who makes this promise? Who really runs the UK?

Also .. does this apply elsewhere too? Like the USA? Europe?

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it: Trump-Russia 'collusion': Democrats file lawsuit - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43844253

No comments:

Post a Comment