Sunday 22 April 2018

A THING OF NOTE

For future reference ..

As it turns out .. my daughter ..

Apparently .. she was supposed to have compression socks fitted when she had her biopsy. She didn't.
Also she was supposed to have injections due to get clot .. she didn't.

Rather bizarrely another patient was told to wear the socks but upon being asked why by my daughter the patient days she didn't know. She didn't have anything wrong with her to warrant this ..

So I'm thinking they put the socks on the wrong patient?!

I'm wondering whether this patient also went through a series of injections post biopsy?!

You really can't make this shit up!

My daughter now feels just as I do ..

No point in going to Doctors or Hospitals they fuck up every time and your going to die anyway.

She wanted to go home and their herself out of the upper bedroom window on the second floor?!

I said that she has now found out what I've known for several years now and have warned and warned and warned hundreds of thousands of people online that is they don't post heed .. really bad things will come and be covered up.

I just never thought it would be me .. yet again and through my daughter and grandchildren?!

I actually had a morning where I felt .. somewhat .. better and then I get this phonecall.

I can't imagine anything quite so criminal, evil and affect so many people as this .. basically, conspiracy that is going on.

I also can't believe in what a grand scale it is on and that they have gotten away with it and the public are clueless or in denial over it.

Well it take my daughter's death? Will it take my death? Will it take my four grandchildren taken into care after another being .. given to a violent Muslim father?!

Does anyone .. have the ability to detect the aroma of coffee?!

Jesus Christ!

Ooh did I forget to mention?

  • Cervical Cancer
  • Fibromyalgia not diagnosed as yet despite wondering about symptoms for many years.
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis.
  • Blood Clot.
  • Hypertension Stage 2.


Did I miss anything? Other than my own list I've been bent over and fecked over, over and over again?!

But naah .. Doctors, Nurses, Hospitals and the government would .. never .. do this.

Your Doctor would .. never .. lie to you about you .. out your children.

Still get paid handsomely though .. out of .. your .. taxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment