Tuesday 24 April 2018

IT'S THE SHOES!

Riddle me this ..


When do shoes seem perfect on a hot day

But when colder the perfection goes away?

This is what leaves me scratching my head

When not wondering when I will be dead

That is if the trouble and all the strife

Do not force me to take my own life

So I will continue to focus on my mojo

And endeavour to get put to get a great photo


My feet are warm. And yet it is somewhat cooler today, I felt chilled yesterday when I went out, when a few days ago it was warm.

How?

How can my feet feel hot when it is a few degrees below 20 Celsius when they felt fine and that included moving about when it was 27 Celcius?!

I must admit when I first say the higher temperatures predicted I thought ..

'Oh fuck! I finally get some sunny weather after several months of waiting and this up shot in temperature is going to knock me out and prevent me from travelling on a bus and even walking around at all?!'

I do so hate doing nothing.

I try to find other stuff to do, or I used to, when I cannot get out but here .. that is impossible to do because of space .. access to what I do own. Not getting the things I needed to own, or read that as tools (space is a problem if if money ceased to be one).

I can write a few posts about news reports or corruption or things going on with me or my daughter. But I like to take photos ..


  • Fine Art (Conceptual) Photography : I want to get into taken a couple of pics
  • Architecture Photography : I want to get into .. done some
  • Buildings and Patterns Photography : Done a bit of that now
  • Macro Photography : Can do it using another camera, non-professional, but missing a tool (camera or lens)
  • Wildlife Photography : Done for years now but professional level .. not so much (time)
  • Monochrome Photography : Done a few things but want to do more
  • Night Time Photography : Done nothing really thus far
  • Astrophotography : Done nothing really thus far
  • Aerial Photography : Missing the tool
  • Photojournalism : Marches, Protests things like that and done next to nothing
  • Artistic Photography : Painting Like
  • Probably one or two others I have not thought of

What I am not into ..

  • Sports Photography and yes I am a man
  • Wedding Photography see I am a man
  • Candid Photography is nice but you cannot have you pro camera out for candid moments .. mobile phones best for this
Oh and I do, do .. do-do-do do what I say ..














 Where it should have ended three years ago ..



This is one of the many things I like to do .. oooh I forgot Orchids! Anyway. These are some of the things I like to do when I am not talking about corruption in the UK, in government .. or governments and the public services. Their lies, tricks and bad treatment of the British public.

No comments:

Post a Comment