Friday 6 April 2018

HEALTH ATTACKS, LIARS, WEIRDOS & STALKERS


Every now and then things can get .. overwhelming.

Sometimes .. different symptoms can coincide to become either simultaneous or arrive in quick succession. This is what happened in the last 36 hours.

A few days after my cancelled court hearing I had a night where I could not sleep .. until after 4am and had that had happened on the day of the court hearing this would have gone against me and I have a serious issues with this with both my solicitor and HMCTS themselves.

Now I am going to describe what kind of happened next ..

It was my first day of sunshine for a fair old while, a couple of weeks, and I desperately wanted to get some photography done. I had planned to go to Forty Hall, close to where I used to live. Only due to not getting to sleep until well after 4am I awoke at 11.08am and I felt like crap.

Still .. I managed to drag myself out with the camera equipment.

Except I started to feel some .. trepidation ad I do not know why. I started to panic about something happening to the equipment and I started to panic about the pain I would get and if I could do this.

I had two buses to catch and in the end I decided to get off the first bus early and I wound up in Finsbury Park instead. My daughter rang me just as I entered the park.

I then discover that my daughter was getting a series of phone-calls and messages from someone that was then cancelling the messages and deleting the number before she eve read the messages .. only ever seeing a single question mark in one message.

I told her that I had re-linked in a recording of the visit from two detectives from 2011 and that due to someone that was speaking to me I had decided to do this to see if I could flush anyone out. I told my daughter that I had even put the line 'Let's go fishing' in the post 'The Tao Of Reason' and the contact mentioned in 'The Mystery' and that this was only the day before and that I had wondered if something odd would happen. Her mystery stalker was most definitely odd. She, however, thought that it was someone that she knew who was most definitely .. well .. odd. Oddly enough the person who was supposed to win his PIP back for his Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Something we both think now could well have been a lie. He has been showing some very bizarre behaviour even towards me when I met him .. just twice. He seems obsessed with my daughter and also seemed somewhat strangely obsessed, now beyond dangerously obsessed, with other .. girls. After weirdly stating that he was going to receive his £6,500 in PIP back-payments in two payments .. which I have never heard done before, he then explains he gave the first lot to a female friend he then ran off with the money. The same girl had told other people that this man had fled Chester, where he is from, because he abused or raped a young girl. We then get told that the second lot of money was given to a family member to look after?!

I asked if he had produced a single item to show that he had received anything at all in the way of money and I was told that he had not. I stated that I now thought that it was possible that he manufactured the court win hoping that my daughter would show interest in him.

He appeared to me months ago as someone that was so obsessed in getting a girlfriend that he was obsessed with several women at the exact same time. Provided that the others were not 'manufactured' to illicit a jealous response from my daughter, of course?

Then I was told that she was still getting messages and the phone number was still disappearing but eventually she sent a message and asked who it was. An answer came back with 'Kevin'. Neother of us knew a 'Kevin'. When told this and asked again who and where he was from he said 'Salisbury'?!

Salisbury is well known for three things currently .. that Russian ex-spy being poisoned, Stonehenge and .. the person I speak about in the post I referred to earlier called 'The Mystery'.

Yeah .. someone that is speaking to me, or at least was, that has a connection to both MI5 and GCHQ who lives in the vicinity of Salisbury and now my daughter who is 250 miles away from here in a North West direction has someone claiming to be from the exact same area?! Coincidence, much?!

I came home .. too many people and for some strange reason too many kids in the park and I did not take a single photograph.

As I got home I got a phone-call telling me to be on my guard because the narcissist I live with has been at it again and destroyed a day being enjoyed by two other people .. because they have to be the absolute centre of the universe all of the time.

I was then struck down by a stomach .. problems .. well .. bowel problems while at the exact same time experiencing the feelings of both panic and anxiety.

After two lavatory sessions I was also feeling sleepy and likely due to the pain, walk, lack of sleep and the concerns over the .. stalkers.

I then got a phone-call from my daughter and she found out who this weirdo stalker actually is .. this weirdo called Mike I previously spoke about. She managed to ring the phone from a different number they did not know and he answered. On demanding to know why he did it he merely said that 'just a bit of a laugh'?!

My daughter, with cervical cancer, Fibromyalgia and two children with Autism, said that if she had done that to him, which was not in anyway funny at all, he would have gone crazy at her because he has been accused of rape .. back in Chester. But I guess it is only funny if you do this to someone else?!

As for me .. my panic and anxiety just kept increasing along with my heart palpitations and I became more and more sleepy with it and I kept tossing and turning about my situation, the cancelled court hearing, the lack of actual help from my solicitor and the contradictory statements I am getting from court and solicitor and when in the world this fucking torture is going to end so that I can actually get the fuck outta here?!

One court to do something .. correct a bloody mistake. One media agent to do as he stated he would and when he would, now too late but would be fucking nice! One solicitor to actually do something other than send and receive letters and reports. Reading them would be nice! Reading my emails in full would be nice, as my social worker friend spent a year complaining about with them. The DWP actually paying my granddaughter and daughter for the cervical cancer, Fibromyalgia and Autism would be fucking nice! One fucking NHS to actually do a single fucking thing right and actually back a single person up in my family and actually prescribe the correct treatment and medication!!

But yeah .. the public services, all of them, think we are al just sitting around on our arses and have all the tie in the world with no issues or anything holding us up until they can manage to pull their thumbs out of their arses?!

Yeeah .. riggght!

I would suggest informing the Police but .. well we all know how good they have been in the last decade or two?! Even Manchester City's manager, Pep Guardiola, was shocked recently because the Police, ahem same force actually, just allowed an attack on their team's coach take place.

Public services are bunches of know it all people that each think they are the most intelligent people in the room when the truth is quite the opposite but get furious when you tell them so. Then lie and make false allegations towards those smarter then they are .. which invariably also do not work.

One country .. one bloody great mess.

EDIT: Pain in my shoulders that is driving me insane. Four lenses there may have been but I decided to not attack the tripod to the backpack. Bearing in mind it has attachments to hold a snowboard or skis?! God knows what it would be like fully loaded?!

There are three things I need .. I think, to be able to get about with less pain. A lens pouch to hold my heaviest lens which itself attaches to a Lowepro holster that is the same one, but smaller, I have. Also a Vanguard slingback that can house my camera with said lens. I have two sling packs but you cannot get my camera and zoom lens in it! END EDIT

No comments:

Post a Comment