Sunday 22 April 2018

I THINK I'M TURNING JAPANESE

That's a line from a song from my childhood.

It's funny really add I know I probably give out the wrong impression and as such get falsely labelled? But I don't care.

I'm very big on facts. It's the scientist in me.

People .. or groups can try and stick as many labels as they want but .. of they won't stick them they simply won't stick. Sorry.

I didn't care and never cared because it would all come out in the end .. down the line. No one that I've ever met would ever agree to any labels they tried to stick on me.

Of course that means people being asked that have known me. Which invariably would result of I died and it was very .. public.

The truth is I just want everyone to treat everyone else the exact same. Fairly, that is.

The sad truth is that they don't.

The scary truth is that these people sometimes form patterns or .. groups.

The horrific truth is that some groups, one Ajay referred to, get treated way, way better than others.

The terrifying truth is that's it's become fashionable to treat a group badly and even a particular gender of that group!

The historical part of that is, oh and it will become so in time, is that this mistreatment has been going on a long, long time.

I know because not only has it been going on with me and for over twenty years but I've seen it and heard it in other over and over and over again.

To be honest I think those responsible are a little bit terrified. Because of the Internet. Because of social media. Because of the huge uptake of smartphones. We don't need to rely on the mainstream news media any more. Especially as it's now been both proved and obvious that they are corrupted and help hide things while also helping in the control of the mindset of the population.

Ever stage right .. fake news. Or the blatant stealing of a popularised phrase to cast doubt on the truth.
Case in point: BBC manages to hide the paedophile ring crap that was headed by Jimmy Savile for years. Now they want to throw bricks at the windows of truth tellers when they live in a greenhouse Kew Gardens would be proud of.

I have endeavoured for nearly six years to make people aware of the truth because in my view this is the best way to stop what is happening.

Unfortunately this has not happened quick enough for many. Hundreds of thousands of people have died at the hands of one public service alone. It may even be beyond a million if you take into consideration all of the public services?!

Hatred and anger had built up because of the neglected group.

Ooh yeah .. they will be attending their with their piles of labels using excrement as an adhesive to stop the truth from coming out. Almost everyone appears to be at it. Into reporting something now and then on their sidelines to hide the fact they are ignoring the bigger picture and, of course, the truth.

People and things can only change when everyone faces to to the truth.

Instead I hear almost daily of people being treated and spoken to in the most appalling manner. They also get bare faced lied to added to everything else. Information that would otherwise be extremely helpful is also not forthcoming.

Sadly most of that is experienced by my daughter and the rest is me. I am not in contact with many people. Trust issues, would you believe?! Don't trust the few I am in contact with. Forces me to ask myself why I've done this for so very long!

But I just want everyone to be treated equally.

I knew a very long time ago that they wasn't and I knew, as anyone I know would inform you, that I predicted a very long time ago that down the road in ten to twenty years this country will become a living hell-hole.

I even stated that if it continuous on long enough a revolution might even be in the cards?!
If there is any of us left, that is?!

Sorry bit technically it is racism .. though some actually argue that this is not possible and should not be labelled as such.

Odd then that I see them use the term like confetti in situations where racism is simply not the case.

The truth is this attitude fuels more racism.

OK so I get angry and say things but this was deliberate. I have just said a few things .. said a few things .. said .. are we there yet? Others will do a lot more than say a few things and this will get far, far worse, trust e on that.

I .. we .. are beginning to feel like we are hated.

No comments:

Post a Comment