Thursday 27 September 2012

Fathers 4 Justice ROW!! LOL

Well that was annoying...

You think that when your offering people free help and stuff that you have worked on for 16 years and put your nack on the line for and doing so for free. You do not expect sarcastic replies from people making false accusations and insinuations...

I am primarily speaking of the SPDIER-MAN BATMAN CLOWNS who clung to Tower Bridge and called themselves Fathers 4 Justice!

I gave this address to a email recipient and clearly told, as I do everyone, that I am not ASKING for help and that I may be able to help their members but were not interested in this blog...

In fact he responded so quickly he had not time to read just ONE POST?!

I was also confused as his email said Court Without a Lawyer, so did not know WHO he was initially and then stated to me I was blanket emailing SOLICITORS which I was NOT, why would I do that you fecking PLEB!! This also insinuated he was illegally monitoring my emails and i responded angrily...

Only his reaction was to then become sarcastic and MORE insulting before then contradicting himself???

Then suggested that I was all talk in my email?! LMAO. Should have read the BLOG YOU HALFWIT!!

Also troubling before I sent the email was that they were clearly and MAINLY asking for a £25 membership fee on their homepage...

...but after what I have achieved they cannot pass on my experience to other father's???? While charging £25 per annum???

Maybe the Spider-man and Batman fiasco was just a stunt to make separated fathers think that they will go the extra mile for them in their cases?!

NEWS BULLETIN: They cannot even read an email properly and nor can they read a blog to see if this can help their members and pass the details on!!!

SO I RIPPED CRAP OUT OF HIM...

So he blocked me ... lol.

That is the first time in 16 years of using emails that ANYONE has blocked me, not even the DWP did that?! LMFAO.

Now for anyone reading this if you happen to be a father separated from his children and wer thinking that Fathers 4 Justice could help you well I will say this...

Me personally, I would not go near them with a ten foot barge pole!!! Go to Families Need Fathers instead! I have no idea with the latter are like but I know the former I would not put in charge nor ask advice on a damned hamster!!








Other emails...


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment