Saturday 31 January 2015

GREAT GRANDFATHER THE TEST PILOT

I have mentioned a few times within the posts of this blog about my great grandfather being a test pilot who died after crashing in an Avro Manchester Bomber.

I have little doubt that this may well have been one of many things that visitors to my posts have or had doubted over the last few years.

Now I did mention there was a book?

One of the first things I ordered after receiving my PIP cash was that book that has sat in my favourites list, or one of them, for the past few years.

Well I made a little video of the book and poiting out my great grandfathers name within its pages and the book is called Test Pilots by Don Middleton ...

Here is a video I made earlier and more of my shopping videos to come afterwards and in later posts ...


My new CBoardman 29 TXC PRO Mountain Bike ...





Finally an audio player that both works and plays my FLAC audio files!
...

No comments:

Post a Comment