Tuesday 6 January 2015

THE BUCKET BUT NO LIST

Oh ... my ... God!

Please, someone give me a bucket! I want to throw up!

I was just reading this BBC report about Prince Andrew and his ex wife Sarah Ferguson. In fact the vomit inducing part of the report is what Sarah Ferguson said about Prince Andrew!

In typical news media fashion either being late or only giving you half the story, or half the statement in this case.

She stated, more or less, that he was the greatest man in the world, sure that is why your marriage broke up, and that the day she married him was the greatest day of her life??

That and the fact that the report states they just returned from skiing together really does look and sound very fishy to me??

Plus I needed a bucket as I felt nauseous and wanted to vomit! Lol.

New legal bid in Andrew sex claim case http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30692699

No comments:

Post a Comment