Wednesday 2 April 2014

THE REPEATING NAUSEA

Well I have to about to have been affected yet again while I out today.

The odd thing is that though I was affected my breathing was fine, so while I suspected it could be this polluted air everyone is talking about I would have thought breathing issues would go with the nausea?
But no. So I am at a loss to know what it is and it happened yet again today and wise than the day before. I was in a friend's store and I had felt odd a few times while out and felt quite nauseous and had to leave.
Not wanting to return home without any shopping whatsoever I attempted Sainsburys but the nausea fit worse and I staggered and leave against a wall. I did so yet again at the magazine rack in Sainsburys.

It is 9.50pm and I still feel it right at this moment with a weird feeling in my head, like a warm fuzzy feeling similar to what you get when you drink warm Saki. If you have never had that in an Asian restaurant I was told to my amusement and complete disbelief that you would feel this warm feeling from your feet up! You did but as I was typing that I now remember it was like the feeling I had years ago before an odd seizure that I am still convinced today was a Grand Mal episode.

I have no idea what this is our what is causing it and I do often get light headed and black out but the feeling beforehand is slightly different to this.

I have also managed to figure out that my Advent Tegra Note Tablet has RAM problems as I have been unable to move or even delete files on the internal memory. I attempted thus several times on the device and had initially thought I had been sold a second suspicious SD Card via Amazon. But no as I connected the device to my laptop and attempted to do this in Windows 7. I managed to move some files but it did some of things while refusing to cut and paste some while others it pasted yet took several second or a refresh of the window before they appeared?!

Bizarre!

Then the remaining ones I could not get to copy over no matter what I then tried to delete from the internal memory and it refused to do even this! So with this I realised it was not the SD Card, Sandisk Ultra, and not was it Android either! The only possibility left was that the RAM was faulty!

Now first off I should explain that I have NEVER had faulty RAM, ever! I have also never had a faulty SD Card either. Oddly enough I had my first hard drive fail a couple of years back and that laptop was acquired from PC World just as the Advent tablet was. Also it is a surprise because this tablet was actually manufactured by a company called EVGA (VEGA name is anagram of it) who manufacturer very good graphics cards which obviously have RAM.

So yes I am somewhat surprised.

Now as one device I still need to return has obviously taken a knock I am wondering if they all did! Giving the benefit of the doubt here because straight away I think of the used and faulty items I was previously sold as new. As for those items one was the infamous American Motorola sold to me via lying and cheating Very Catalogue who previous lost a court case to force me to pay for the crap!

Another one that was even more disappointing was the Nikon P520 Camera that I had two of that has the exact same fault! What you might find interesting is that the videos I placed on YouTube get comments from others claiming they have the same issues with the exact same model! Ooh dear!

With so many faults to so many of the same model devices I am at a loss to understand how magazine reviewers not once cane across these issues?! Did they only switch them on and then of again and write a load of bullshit?! Lol! They write obviously could not have tested them for very long! Also the companies sending them devices to review must fully check the devices before sending them in to them?! How else would you explain that I have had 5 faulty tablets out of 5 yet I have read the same amount of reviews and yet not one hiccup?!

Or do the manufacturers or suppliers not give a flying duck about customers now and only interested in getting the cash from their wallets and worry about the rest later?

Oh wait a minute! Am I talking about electronic retailers or a Enfield Council?! Lol!

So I need to stay.... conscious, lol, and decide the best time to take this tablet back to PC World now I know it's fault! I also need to tell them that the swipe keyboard is abysmal and decides to stop working half way through a word or add letters after it does so you never went anywhere bloody near on the keyboard! The main reason I bought the bloody Bluetooth keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment