Tuesday 8 April 2014

THE ONCOMING TRAIN

Well it is surprising how recently I managed to get yet another Doctor telling fibs and a Tory MP trying to say Atos was nothing to do with them in one afternoon!

Well at least I thought so. You just could not replicate that no matter how hard you tried! I have reveled in that possibility that there was simply no way without careful planning that two very good opportunities could be gathered in this way. That was what I had told myself!

I was wrong!

Today I received a phone call from someone who had a few questions to ask me. He wanted some contact details and told he what had happened today. Or yesterday to be exact. I had been busy roaming the countryside of Skyrim and had just had a bear, possibly a Sabre Cat, pounce on me from nowhere when the phone had rang. Once hearing the details and despite the fact I had been out on my bike barking the wind I decided it was best to help by leaving the house and cycling over there?!

So I grabbed a few devices and dragged my bike back out and off I rode.

He was that disgusted and as it was still fresh in his mind I thought best to record his step by step account as he wanted a lending hand from a particular skill I possessed. I thought I would record it but say if he died not want me to publish I won't then do that. I hoped he would.

Now it must be said here and now that previously he was in doubt about things I had stated. This has continued for sometime now.

This is not the case anymore!

He also wants me to publish what I recorded!

But before I do this I simply must edit what I have before I do that!

What I have is in two sections and it is lengthy, of that I warn you!

I also cannot tell you right now of who it is about but I can say that there is not one but TWO public services I do deal on this blog in a big way.

One is recent and an absolute eye opener for sure while the other I have not covered for a fair old while and I stated like I do for everything that I would return to this subject at some point. This was simply inevitable!
I have often stated to all ... no I have stated to all that when they think O have gone away and am not bothering them anymore that this is the time to worry. I never give up and I never give in! Me being quite must means I an exploring different avenues.

Despite one being one I have before it was the lesser of two which will equal the greater over the coming weeks! It had also come earlier than expected and from an unexpected source. Which means there will be another run in with them in due course, of they ever recover from this one?!

The other is already ringing it's death knell and should know it by now but when I have a coffin I never complain about having extra nails! It is always good to know that the lid you place on will not open and key anything escape!

I currently do not want either of these organisations to know I possess even more damming evidence on them.

Not until I have edited the audio correctly and it is anywhere between an hour long minimum and likely around 30 minutes beyond that and could be two hours long?!

I simply lost track of the recordings of which I made two or three. There certainly has not been anything quite this long since I recorded the two Police Detective Constables from Merseyside Police who drove 250 miles to spend 5 hours asking questions making promises and being recorded.

Actually now I think about it, out of probably safe to tell you that one of the two is the NHS! They are the one that are dead and buried while the others are not!

I witnessed and recorded something and afterwards I looked at my mate and said ... I told you they did this didn't I? Believe me now?

For those that have read enough and others that are just curious you could be forgiven in thinking that I am just rehashing what happened to me... both times in fact. Well if not fit the fact I recorded it from someone who was a naysayer to a degree.

It also did not involve him directly but someone else along two young children too and I do mean young! When I realised the gravity of all this I was disgusted in all honesty.

So I have a lot of audio to wade through but it simply must be scrutinised to be sure I do not post anything to revealing and/or naming.

I should have the audio up by the weekend or may edit and splice it tomorrow as I have to prepare a letter for them to the offending people associated ombudsman.

Oh yeah I never thought of that?! Lol! This means I am now going to visit two more organisations I battled on here too!! The ombudsmen!!

Lmfao!

Oh yes and NHS England and the General Medical Council?! Lol!

Hmm have to ask myself if anything else will crop up that I have to revisit before these episodes are done and dusted?!

Oh they are not gone like me 6 months from now?! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment