Thursday 3 April 2014

NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT THE NOTES

I forgot about this detail ... I think?!

As of Tuesday gone my medical notes have STILL to turn up at my GP Surgery?!

I registered on the 4th December 2013 and thought they weighs be there by the new year?! But then found it that the six week period it took at the last GP was the norm?!

Just one problem now, in that it is now around the 16 week period and no sign off them and yes I typed sixteen weeks! Lol!

Hmm, you don't think they burned them so they can say I have not told Doctors of the symptoms I did tell them about fit over fifteen years?! Lol!

Well will blow up in their faces as they probably decided to do that, if they did of course, before I told them about this blog?! Oops!

Maybe they are with that mystery woman that called me on my phone that everyone is denying? Or perhaps the PHSO has them? But I gift it more likely they would ask for a copy?

Still I should find out much of it before too long now?

Accesses to health data made public http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-26869006

No comments:

Post a Comment