Thursday 3 April 2014

THE NEW DICTATORSHIP IN BRITAIN

Ooh I did not like reading this!

Due to my own campaigns as such and endeavours to show the utter corruption and disregard for members of the public they are not only supposed to serve but pay their fucking wages I get sent many of these!

I have no doubt that the number of these emails I get sent is going to increase somewhat exponentially over the next six months despite the governments attempts to get a hold of my creakingly bad equipment, which won't work anyway?!

I am always in favour of a good cause and only wish I in the position of donating money when asked? Not to the fecking Labour and Conservative Parties as you would have to be a demented brain dead..... Plonk to actually donate to any party at all!

Anyway this was was surprisingly about a 'GAGGING ORDER' I knew nothing about! I will have to check out some more details on this as if I stated a find this deeply disturbing I would be understating it by a fair way!

Hmm actually maybe I did hear something about this and maybe it was to do with bloggers and wondered whether or not it was primarily to do with me?! Someone must have realised very early on that I was going to be a huge headache at eventually? Maybe it was someone that wanted me to be so kept quiet?

I have verb tools many a time that I am unique, that I have the necessary personality and skill set to achieve what others could not and even the odd religious person thinking me sent by God as one of his warriors?! Before you think the obvious I said, ' yeah right! I doubt he would puck me as I am an atheist and scientist!' and one said that this would not stop him as he would choose carefully?! My... WORD!! LOL!

Whatever the case maybe it would have been body nice if he has sorted it himself! Or maybe he just waits to work out who the evil incarnate ones are and the good ones? Lol! I would still have preferred it, as I also told a load of dazzled Jehovah's Witnesses, if I had not spent bloody years suffering so I can do good job for him?! But wire than that is me going through hell is one thing and I can deal with it but my daughter going through hell is not on and for me contemptible and certainly unforgivable!

Anyone I am in a battle with and in each case it will be both mentally and physically as well be down before to long now, would do well to understand this and what happened to my daughter! It is all in here as was her wishes and I still shudder at the thought of her ever needing my help again! I cannot pull rabbits out of my hat all the time, eventually there won't be any rabbits left in the hat!

It is ultimately my daughters childhood horror story all set up by her local council which included lies, corruption, cover ups and even the Police up there starting to lie probably at their request?! However I was prepared for that which is why I have a long list of recordings of then lying and a mountain of paperwork and pointers proving it!

Even the HMRC failed to act on the provision of evidence on fraud, then being defrauded that is, which was one of two occasions failed to act!! Thy other one wide because debt companies, bailiffs and Local Councils manufacture and send out fraudulent invoices with sums of money on them only 10% of the REAL AMOUNT! When you consider that the top three companies out of God knows how many of them they were making over £10 Million, yes ten million, each every year and that was before the recession started which itself would price quite lucrative for them!

I am taking, of course, of debt companies, bailiffs and local councils and all the necessary documentation to prove this is RIGHT HERE ON THIS VERY BLOG!!

Now let me see if I can get you visitors to focus now very clearly?

If in my case the amounts given were around ten percent of the real figure then do you think it is reasonable to assume that there profits are ten times what was quoted? So instead of £10 Million the real figure could well be £100 Million?! But wait not only do you have to digest the fact that taxes on £90 Million have not been paid it's worse as that figure was years before the recession started!!

Food for thought, don't you think?

Here is a link to a petition against a having order because what people, the British public, think they know is nothing compared to what they do not!! I have spent over 18 months showing you this and I am sure there is far more than even I know! Or I predict even?!

No comments:

Post a Comment