Monday 7 April 2014

PUTTING THE CLASS IN GLASS MY ARSE

Well I could not quite believe this one so had to post something about it.

Google want to trademark the word 'Glass'!!

I rely mean it when I say I kid you not!

Now I am rather interested in the new wearable tech being worked on and ones of this type in particular! But I am also interested to see what other people produce too.

I had to chuckle to myself when realising that Google are obviously concerned that others might produce similar products?! But wait this was good they started with Android! In fact they recently sold Motorola after agreeing a ten year deal with Samsung! Or maybe they think everyone will ignore all other hardware because they will want one called 'Glass' and nothing else?!

Quite bizarre, it really is!

Google Really, Really Wants To Trademark The Word 'Glass' 

No comments:

Post a Comment